• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

My daughter got her 1st choice F1 job ( 1st year doctor) at Chelmsford hospital. Theoretically she could have ended up anywhere in the country, so it’s a massive weight of her mind.

Random football casual wear.

It's not even 8am and I have already seen middle aged men wearing a Reading tracksuit top with office clothing and a really shocking Crystal Palace bomber jacket type thing.

Random football casual wear.

It's not even 8am and I have already seen middle aged men wearing a Reading tracksuit top with office clothing and a really shocking Crystal Palace bomber jacket type thing.
You’d like to think that the Reading tracksuit top is staying on throughout the day. Quality.

Found a tortoise on the cycle into work this morning. It's near a golf course with no obvious houses around. Poor thing.

View attachment 11444

A quick ride back home with said Tortoise in my backpack.....saved. Good deed for the day. :Smile:

View attachment 11446

Please tell me you’ve called him Leonardo.

Edit: Also, fair play to you for actually taking the time to help the little thing. Some people would have walked by and not batted an eyelid - if not worse.

I like people who help animals. I despise anyone who wouldn’t.

Last edited:
Please tell me you’ve called him Leonardo.

Edit: Also, fair play to you for actually taking the time to help the little thing. Some people would have walked by and not batted an eyelid - if not worse.

I like people who help animals. I despise anyone who wouldn’t.

Thanks, I couldn't leave the poor thing there...there are plenty of dog walkers on the path I found him or her. Fortunately it was only a few minutes cycle away from Chez MK.

Had 6 hours on my new tattoo, finally found the perfect artist after my previous one retired. The work is outstanding and can’t wait for my next session.

Had 6 hours on my new tattoo, finally found the perfect artist after my previous one retired. The work is outstanding and can’t wait for my next session.

Portrait picture of Eddie Hearn with £24.95 on your back, yeah?

Back