• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

I work part time for a supermarket in Kent, and around lunchtime today a large local Nando's Van arrived to deliver a truly huge mountain of piping hot food

(Everything from their menu, not just chicken, but rice, salad, sweetcorn, bread, sauces, chips, cake etc) to all our staff as a way of a thank you for staying open during this difficult time.

To be fair, they also did deliver in the recent days, to workers of local hospices, nursing homes, hospitals and emergency services etc, and that they will be closing during this CO-19 crisis.

The Cynical side of me, would say that they just wanted to give away anything in the kitchen they wont sell.

But overall, i thought it was a really nice touch from them, and more importantly a lot of low income families got fed for free today.

May i also add, i went into Waitrose just before closing on Sunday to see if i could pick up some bits and bobs that was missing from the online shop.

I got a £30 floral bouquet for free as i walked out the door, & then on my break today, i popped over to sainsbury's over the road and got another bouquet for free, and then to top it all off, I was also told "help yourself to any flowers you want" from my manager at work.

My house is currently decorated like a florists window display, and my missus thinks it was my "romantic streak"... Let's be honest....as if i'm gonna ruin that dream!!

Last edited:
Those Joe Wicks workouts online are tougher than you imagine!

They aren’t really for kids, they’re very similar to his normal workouts. To do those 5 days a week is a little over the top. He hasn’t really adapted it for kids of all ages.

They aren’t really for kids, they’re very similar to his normal workouts. To do those 5 days a week is a little over the top. He hasn’t really adapted it for kids of all ages.

Does this mean you're stuggling with it young @Ricey?

I'm waiting for Mr Motivator, read that he is making a comeback for lockdown

The Green Goddess - Diana Moran, now aged 80 - is back on BBC Breakfast News 3 days a week, doing a much more gentle exercise and stretching routine. Much more my level!

Bless her, she still looks amazing and still has such a gentle voice and a big smile on her face.

The Green Goddess - Diana Moran, now aged 80 - is back on BBC Breakfast News 3 days a week, doing a much more gentle exercise and stretching routine. Much more my level!

Bless her, she still looks amazing and still has such a gentle voice and a big smile on her face.
Don't recognise the name, thought I might recognise her if I had a google but nope. Must be too young Kay :Winking:

I'm waiting for Mr Motivator, read that he is making a comeback for lockdown

I went to a school in Springfield with my school for a massive Mr Motivator exercise session when I was in primary school. He was a legend!

I went to a school in Springfield with my school for a massive Mr Motivator exercise session when I was in primary school. He was a legend!
He was at the t20 finals this year (that Essex won?). He was doing his rountine and most of the crowd were doing it with him, love the guy

Back