• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Don't recognise the name, thought I might recognise her if I had a google but nope. Must be too young Kay :Winking:

Haha! Yes, you probably are, Tom! Back in the day, the BBC Breakfast show had her, and the ITV breakfast show of the day had Mad Lizzie - before the days of Mr Motivator.

Been told I'm becoming a Granddad for the first time this morning

My sons first words to me after telling me, "Dad we need to sign him/her up as a JB as soon as born"

OBL I'll be on your case in October !!!

Fantastic news! Congratulations!

The newsagent at Cookoo Corner has managed to persuade his paper delivery boy to stop working until this is over. The paperboy was so put out he said he would work for free and it was his one outside a day walk exercise.
The paperboy is an 87 year old ex soldier and it took the grand children begging him to isolate for it to happen!

Managed to change my EJ flights over in May for free this am.NT closed and Fureys concert already postponed, when are the EFL/Prem.going to take the obvious next step and kiss goodbye to this season?

This is a good read, especially for those muso's of a certain age. @Rob Noxious @Tangled up in Blue @GrumpyBlue

Ha! Remember seeing Mick Fleetwood's original Fleetwood Mac. lineup (with Peter Green and Jeremy Spencer on guitar) at the Cliffs back in the day.

Sorting out old DVD's & Videos today ( old Dinosaur, still got a joint Video/DVD player ), & found a video tape of 'The good, the bad & the ugly' i must have taped a good decade ago!.
IMO a brilliant film, & one to watch within the next week ( or months? ).
Also found videos of our game v Chelsea ( replay ) & TV highlights of Man Utd game.
Then stumbled upon DVD's of H v QPR 2007 ( 5-0 ), Play Off Final v Lincoln, Official club DVD of 2004-5 & 2005-6 season, & the older 'The team we call Utd'.
Happy days!.

Sorting out old DVD's & Videos today ( old Dinosaur, still got a joint Video/DVD player ), & found a video tape of 'The good, the bad & the ugly' i must have taped a good decade ago!.
IMO a brilliant film, & one to watch within the next week ( or months? ).
Also found videos of our game v Chelsea ( replay ) & TV highlights of Man Utd game.
Then stumbled upon DVD's of H v QPR 2007 ( 5-0 ), Play Off Final v Lincoln, Official club DVD of 2004-5 & 2005-6 season, & the older 'The team we call Utd'.
Happy days!.

I love the old spaghetti westerns. Clint Eastwood was absolutely perfect for them. Lee Van Cleef was O.K., but didn't have the charisma of Clint Eastwood.

Back