• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

I just made some Baba Ganoush. I think it's lovely but the rest of the household have turned their noses up at it. The cat hasn't given an opinion as yet.

Other side of what? My soil is very clay, maybe the lack of drainage helps.

My post was an abysmal attempt at humour.

Meaning: You use this proverb to say that the things other people have or their situations always look better than your own, even when they are not really so. It is often shortened to "The grass is greener on the other side," or even 'The grass is greener."

KerPlunk - When rummaging around the loft for something I came across 'kids corner' and within that treasure trove out come KerPlunk, battered box and all. Even though all our freeloaders have long gone we had a very amusing hour or so last night playing KerPlunk. It certainly brought out the child in us and was just great fun. They say as you grow older you regress back............................

Can think of very few positives from the situation we find ourselves other than some financial gains. Although it is also good not too be bugged by my energy each week in either a call text or email asking if I want to have a smart metre fitted .

Can think of very few positives from the situation we find ourselves other than some financial gains. Although it is also good not too be bugged by my energy each week in either a call text or email asking if I want to have a smart metre fitted .

A smart foot? A clever furlong? An intellegent chain?

Also just had a delivery from my local brewery (Treen`s) of draught and bottled beer - a boozy weekend is forthcoming!

Not one I'm familiar with. Any ones stand out?

I bought the cladding 18 months ago but never finished the job...

Simply covered the existing wood with plastic. Horrible job because I had to rip of some beading first which was underneath some metal edging and I had to cut all the nails holding it on with an angle grinder because I couldn't get to them with pincers.

I had to do it all leaning over the edge because I bushes made ladder access impossible.

Bloody Apple and their security settings.

Back