• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Pescara are, of course, more famous for being Anglo-Italian Cup semi-finalists in 1993/94.

Their star man from back then is now Sporting Director at AC Milan!

No doubt he regularly pulls Zlatan to one side in training and imparts the wisdom he learnt from going up against Graham Bressington on the hallowed turf of Roots Hall.

Having fish and chips from Howards tonight, first takeaway in a month - can't tell you how much I've been craving proper chips!

I had a Crispy Cod last night.

I just don't fancy the look of Howards.

Best fish and chips in SS7 as far as I'm concerned - we had 2 haddock and a cod for the 3 of us and shared two regular portions of chips, it was delicious.

The British Council (in its infinite wisdom) has just announced that all
Cambridge exams scheduled for May 9th will be postponed until at least after May 17th.Inevitable really, given the Spanish goverment's announcement at the weekend that the current lockdown here will be extended until at least May 9th.FWIT,I'd be amazed if even the June exams ( also a big money spinner) went ahead as planned.

Took MK jnr out for a cycle and she must have done about 5 miles, plus we stopped at a park where a small pond was filled with literally thousands of tadpoles. Never seen anything like it.

As both the wife and I are working from home we make sure we go for a family run each day through Grove Woods. Even the kids (7 & 9) enjoy it, they sometimes ride their bikes instead of running but we are doing a 5k route every day.

Never felt fitter and needed to do something to replace the 3 x weekly footy that's deemed not allowed for lockdown reasons.

Also able to spend more time with the family so there's an upside to this madness.

My daughter just passed her “final” uni exams at med school in Birmingham
She now just has her NHS perscribbing exam on May 11th ( which apparently is easy in comparison to what they have done to date, so none of them are worried) and then she’s a doctor.?
Currently working in the royal orphapedic on non corona wards ( although they “assume” everyone might have it).

Back