• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Didn't go Polish, went to a nice little artisan place in Leigh Road - Milly's. They were selling 1 kg bags which they were bagging themselves from sacks direct from mills.
can you take your own tupperware to be filled?

It's been reported (but not confirmed) that psycho Kim Jong Un has died of a heart attack.

Last edited:
Audiology Unit, Southend Hospital. My left hearing aid has decided to play electronic crackling in my ear. Just rang them up to see if anyone could help, I'm now up there at 10:30 this morning for them to look at it. Wasn't expecting that!

Audiology Unit, Southend Hospital. My left hearing aid has decided to play electronic crackling in my ear. Just rang them up to see if anyone could help, I'm now up there at 10:30 this morning for them to look at it. Wasn't expecting that!
And I'm back now, all fixed. Thank you Audiology, super service at a grim time.:Clap:

Used to love a run in the rain. Once I shake this cough and stop feeling like dog arse I’m going to get running again.
When I first started running I always used to avoid the rain, but then I got caught in the mother of all storms one day and I loved it so I never let it put me off after that. Running in a summer shower is the best.

When I first started running I always used to avoid the rain, but then I got caught in the mother of all storms one day and I loved it so I never let it put me off after that. Running in a summer shower is the best.

I did a Nike 10k in 2008 and it started from inside Wembley stadium and finished running up Wembley way, it ****ed it down and it’s by far one of my favourite ever runs.

o
I keep telling my wife she need one or two! :Smile:
I reckon you're joking, but it's amazing how hearing can deteriorate without you really noticing it. Mrs RHB admits her hearing is not what it was but my suggestion that she got them tested was greeted with cold distain and a middle finger salute!

4 mile run in the pouring rain this morning including 3 reps of the steps near Leigh station - certainly makes you feel alive!

Must have just missed you, i run down to Leigh Station most mornings to get my copy of 'The Metro' from there, & back up the steps. I was there about 10.20, there was 1 guy who was doing a rep up them, was that you?.
I usually veer to the left 1/3rd way up, & do those steps.

I reckon you're joking, but it's amazing how hearing can deteriorate without you really noticing it. Mrs RHB admits her hearing is not what it was but my suggestion that she got them tested was greeted with cold distain and a middle finger salute!

Not joking at all but I tend to get the same reaction whenever I suggest her getting a hearing aid.If it was me I'd get it sorted tout suit.

Back