• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Must have just missed you, i run down to Leigh Station most mornings to get my copy of 'The Metro' from there, & back up the steps. I was there about 10.20, there was 1 guy who was doing a rep up them, was that you?.
I usually veer to the left 1/3rd way up, & do those steps.
No, that wasn't me. I actually managed to get my Aris out of bed a bit earlier today so I was down there around 8am. It's going to be a new weekly thing for me as I really need to build leg strength, so you're bound to see me at some point.

No, that wasn't me. I actually managed to get my Aris out of bed a bit earlier today so I was down there around 8am. It's going to be a new weekly thing for me as I really need to build leg strength, so you're bound to see me at some point.

You wont miss me, tall, lean running machine ( i was 35 years ago ! ) , nice tan thanks to last 3 weeks sunny weather, wearing skimpy Nike shorts!!.

I did a Nike 10k in 2008 and it started from inside Wembley stadium and finished running up Wembley way, it ****ed it down and it’s by far one of my favourite ever runs.

It's funny, I've always avoided running in the rain, but maybe I'll give it a try. As a kid I used to prefer playing football in the rain, the heavier the better. Maybe it's an age thing. Either way, maybe I won't let rain put me off.

The only issue is that I run in my glasses and I won't be able to see ****!

Also Wham Ice cream from Iceland. It’s delightful!

Back