• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Finally decided enough is enough of lockdown hair, no.2 all over. Haven’t had it like this since I started training nearly 10 years ago.

I'm growing mine out. I'm going for my early 90's grunge phase again.....this time with streaks of grey :ROFL:

And there's a parrot flying in my garden!

I thought you were joking HAHA!! Looks like a ring necked parakeet.

No idea mate. Mrs put it on a local FB group and someone claimed it as an escaped pet. Don't like birds in cages but I do wonder if it'd survive the winter.

It will be fine - there are thousands of parrot and parakeets living wild in the UK.

Yep, I see parakeets almost every day around the park. The urban legend is that London's population of them comes from a pair released by Jimi Hendrix. I wasn't aware of him living in MK though...

Yep, I see parakeets almost every day around the park. The urban legend is that London's population of them comes from a pair released by Jimi Hendrix. I wasn't aware of him living in MK though...

Have You Ever Been to Electric Ladyland was written about Bletchley as there are a number of electric ladies in a vicinity.

#fact
#endof

Went for an oldies walk in Cap D'Agde this pm.Nice to see a few people swimming again.There's certainly a sense of freedom you get wth the lockdown in France that you don't get in Barna.

Isn’t that the nudie beach

Yeah, there is one there.It's quite discreet though.I've never seen it but my wife reckons she walked there along the sands ,accidentally,as a teenager. :Winking:

Otherwise the resort is highly recommended.I've been going there regularly since the late 70's(on day trips).

Last edited:
Back