• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Kev's out in his own vehicle now, not just third man on normal ambulances. Yesterday was their first day, they stopped at the Greyhound to get a coffee and two ladies very kindly paid for it for them - made his day!

Their are a lot of kind people, as I well know in my job, its just the scummy ones make better news and reading to many.
Lot of respect for paramedics get the rough end of the stick and very rarely praised in situations when others would not last 30 seconds

Kev's out in his own vehicle now, not just third man on normal ambulances. Yesterday was their first day, they stopped at the Greyhound to get a coffee and two ladies very kindly paid for it for them - made his day!

A regular occurrence in the US. When I’ve been out there working and in uniform previously we would have people pay for our meals. They’re very proud of their armed forces and emergency services. Police not so much at the moment. ?

So flicking through the channels, as you do, and Phil and Holly were talking to a woman on a beach in Cornwall that could communicate with mermaids. I wanted them to ask her, where are the mer men? And what do they eat? This is serious stuff, and things I need to know.

So flicking through the channels, as you do, and Phil and Holly were talking to a woman on a beach in Cornwall that could communicate with mermaids. I wanted them to ask her, where are the mer men? And what do they eat? This is serious stuff, and things I need to know.

It’s never ceases to amaze me how some people are;

A) that desperate for their 15-minutes of fame

B) totally bat **** crazy.

Buttery Maris Piper mash, fresh garden peas and freshly smoked haddock from Mattocks in Leigh. All washed down with a decent NZ Sauvignon Blanc. Very simple but seriously good.:Smile2::Smile2::Smile2:
Yum. Had my first socially distanced lunch with a good friend today. You'd have approved...smoked and fresh salmon, prawns, salad, home made marie rose and some fresh lemon.

Pressure washing the front path. There is something very therapeutic about using a pressure washer on full power and the path is now shiny clean again. Created a tsunami across my neighbour's lawn, that was fun too.:Smile2:

Back