• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Bug Soother. A spray to ward of mozzies. I'm normally a prime target in this weather and as we had a ton of stuff to do in the garden today I sprayed my legs.............success, not a bite. As a result the little gits got me on the elbow and through my tee shirt onto the shoulder blade. Next time I'll spray all over.

For any of you eco warriors out there the spray reckons it's:
  • All Natural Chemical Free Repellent
  • Deet Free, Alcohol Free, Icaridin Free, Permethrin Free
  • Pleasant Scent, Non Greasy, Contains Vitamin E
  • Repels Mosqitoes, Midges, Flies and Wasps

My aunt quit about 20-30 years ago, maybe even longer ago than that. As far as I know she still considers herself an ex-smoker.
I gave up 9 years ago and initially thought myself an ex-smoker. It didn't bother me when I smelt smoke nor if someone smoked in my presence. Over a period of time I found that the smell of smoke or people smoking in close proximity was something that I now disliked. I now see myself as a non smoker. There's no right or wrong answer to that but if I'm asked then it's non smoking for me.

Bug Soother. A spray to ward of mozzies. I'm normally a prime target in this weather and as we had a ton of stuff to do in the garden today I sprayed my legs.............success, not a bite. As a result the little gits got me on the elbow and through my tee shirt onto the shoulder blade. Next time I'll spray all over.

For any of you eco warriors out there the spray reckons it's:
  • All Natural Chemical Free Repellent
  • Deet Free, Alcohol Free, Icaridin Free, Permethrin Free
  • Pleasant Scent, Non Greasy, Contains Vitamin E
  • Repels Mosqitoes, Midges, Flies and Wasps
Active ingredient plutonium..

• Haha
Reactions: RHB
Following the Harry Maquire saga nice to see his team mate Victor Lindelof chasing after and making a citizens arrest of a man who robbed a 90 year old women :Clap:

Back