• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Managed to get the Christmas lights up on the in laws house. A man who I have always known to be on the move and non stop is now frail and doesn’t move. A sad sight but really happy I could get the Christmas lights up for him.

Sketchy as hell though on the ladder and I feared for my life.

I've finished the first draft of a 'pop' novel that's taken over a decade to write for various reasons. Managed to rattle the last 30 chapters off in the last few weeks, pleasingly. There's a hundred chapters in total - named after the titles of tunes. This one's the penultimate one, at number 99.

Mansard on the old bit of the Grand rebuilt. They are now roofing the flat roof and rebuilding the central pediment (if that's what it's called). It really looks the business.
Next job should be rebuilding the central chimney which is a dummy built round a steel frame. I spoke to the bricklayer and they are using the original bricks. If there are not enough or some break the new bricks will be hidden on the north side. They will rebuild the outer chimneys. These are in fact fibreglass boxes with slip bricks attached and you will not know they are not the original ones.

Mansard on the old bit of the Grand rebuilt. They are now roofing the flat roof and rebuilding the central pediment (if that's what it's called). It really looks the business.
Next job should be rebuilding the central chimney which is a dummy built round a steel frame. I spoke to the bricklayer and they are using the original bricks. If there are not enough or some break the new bricks will be hidden on the north side. They will rebuild the outer chimneys. These are in fact fibreglass boxes with slip bricks attached and you will not know they are not the original ones.

Then you have the wonderful new clientele to look forward to.

Back