• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Watched Mischief movie night in last night. This would have been on in the West End but due to pandemic etc is now being live streamed. Mischief theatre are the guys and Girls who brought you "The play that goes wrong" "Comedy about a bank robbery" "Peter Pan goes wrong" and "Goes wrong show" (BBC tv). The premise for this is that Oscar (Jonathan Sayer) is reviewing his film collection of previously unseen movies and with the help and suggestions of us , the viewer, the films come to life and are acted out. It is very funny and full on improv with Oscar shouting cut and narrating the often hilarious story that is being played out in front of him by the cast.

Well worth a watch and can be booked from mischief theatres website think they are doing them up to the 31st Jan and a special on valentines day and at just a tenner, great value.

Watched Mischief movie night in last night. This would have been on in the West End but due to pandemic etc is now being live streamed. Mischief theatre are the guys and Girls who brought you "The play that goes wrong" "Comedy about a bank robbery" "Peter Pan goes wrong" and "Goes wrong show" (BBC tv). The premise for this is that Oscar (Jonathan Sayer) is reviewing his film collection of previously unseen movies and with the help and suggestions of us , the viewer, the films come to life and are acted out. It is very funny and full on improv with Oscar shouting cut and narrating the often hilarious story that is being played out in front of him by the cast.

Well worth a watch and can be booked from mischief theatres website think they are doing them up to the 31st Jan and a special on valentines day and at just a tenner, great value.

Loved The Play that Goes Wrong...maybe I should take a look.

(As an aside, when we went to see The Play that Goes Wrong I said to me wife that I hope the stage crew get to come out for the curtain call with the cast...lo and behold, they did, and thoroughly deserved it too.)

Loved The Play that Goes Wrong...maybe I should take a look.

(As an aside, when we went to see The Play that Goes Wrong I said to me wife that I hope the stage crew get to come out for the curtain call with the cast...lo and behold, they did, and thoroughly deserved it too.)

It is well worth that ten pounds and is the original founders and cast who perform this. Also worth catching "Comedy about a bank robbery" when theatres reopen. It is different but some of the ideas they use in this can been in the Tv series.

Also did you notice at the end and in the interval in "The Play that goes wrong" cast stay in character and as you're leaving the theatre say goodbye and asked if you enjoyed the cornley production, still in character.

It is well worth that ten pounds and is the original founders and cast who perform this. Also worth catching "Comedy about a bank robbery" when theatres reopen. It is different but some of the ideas they use in this can been in the Tv series.

Also did you notice at the end and in the interval in "The Play that goes wrong" cast stay in character and as you're leaving the theatre say goodbye and asked if you enjoyed the cornley production, still in character.

Yes I did, they also plugged the "Comedy about a bank robbery" after the curtain call!

Wall street bets and them taking down Melvin capitals short positions through a reddit group! Financial institutions being attacked from all angles whether it be the corrupt market manipulation that Wall street bets are punishing or the crypto currency boom exposing the corrupt central banks and their endless QE. It feels like social media is doing something good for once and bringing people together to fight a corrupt financial system. It is going to force a change, not sure what kind of changes or the extent but things are going to have to change.

Wall street bets and them taking down Melvin capitals short positions through a reddit group! Financial institutions being attacked from all angles whether it be the corrupt market manipulation that Wall street bets are punishing or the crypto currency boom exposing the corrupt central banks and their endless QE. It feels like social media is doing something good for once and bringing people together to fight a corrupt financial system. It is going to force a change, not sure what kind of changes or the extent but things are going to have to change.
? ?

Went for a long walk earlier on the prom. in Castedefells.Techically illegal (mobiility restrictions) but pretty uneforceable I'd 've though.Perhaps all the more enjoyable to have a walk on the seafront when it's against the law.:Winking:

A "Save the date" fridge magnet for the first from our baby group to get married - have missed seeing the three other mums so much for over a year and now this is lovely news.

Back