• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Since we haven't got game today that I can watch or listen to,tookthe liberty of paying a tenner to watch Fulham at Huddersfield.3-1 up at HT,Not bad.

Edit,Finisjed 1-5 to Fulham.
:Happy:

Last edited:
The two little boys that have just knocked at our door offering to cut our bushes for £5. Only problem is we don't have any bushes apart from my wife's prize bottle brush bush. I say 'no', they say 'oh'.

The two little boys that have just knocked at our door offering to cut our bushes for £5. Only problem is we don't have any bushes apart from my wife's prize bottle brush bush. I say 'no', they say 'oh'.
Fair play to them, I used to knock on doors offering to wash cars when I was a kid. Anything to make a couple of quid.

Going rate was about 50p back then ?

Fair play to them, I used to knock on doors offering to wash cars when I was a kid. Anything to make a couple of quid.

Mrs RHB did wonder whether their parents knew they were being enterprising with their shears.

About 30 years ago we had a couple of lads in the street that used to collect leaves around November time, wait until it was dark and then tip them out on neighbours lawns and then offer to clear them off for a quid.

About 30 years ago we had a couple of lads in the street that used to collect leaves around November time, wait until it was dark and then tip them out on neighbours lawns and then offer to clear them off for a quid.
Quality, wish I'd thought of that back in the day.

Got my ticket in the draw for Espanyol's first home game of the season tomorrow against Villarreal.Since It's a 7.30 pm KO I should be able to catch our least the first half of our game against KL on Blues tv beforehand.
And I got one for Atlético Madrid vs Elche too!

Clubbed in with some mates to share some Getafe season tickets amongst us too, they've got Sevilla on Monday and their ticket system has been a total shambles but a very limited number are available first come first served this afternoon, so fingers crossed.

And I got one for Atlético Madrid vs Elche too!

Clubbed in with some mates to share some Getafe season tickets amongst us too, they've got Sevilla on Monday and their ticket system has been a total shambles but a very limited number are available first come first served this afternoon, so fingers crossed.

Ha!I can remember the time (this would have been the 90's) when an ex-colleague suggested that SUFC were the Getafe of English football! Good luck.

Back