• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Quite pleased at how a blessing in disguise turned out ... a few weeks ago, I turned on the TV to discover that my EE TV service had ended and that I needed to arrange a new provider. I saw that it was easiest to go with BT as they had virtually taken over EE. I opted for the BT Sport package to be included as they covered the Bananarama League and I was delighted to be able to enjoy seeing our highlights, amongst those of the other teams in the NL, this morning. And now I know whatever happened to Matt Smith too. I also noted that Grant Holt is the only one of their pundits who's backed us to get out of it.

Last edited:
Outside. Pretty good rate too. The only issue is that they may only do 3 months rather than the 6 they need to see us through to the end of the project. Apparently it's company policy to make extensions only 3 months even if they end up having to extend again. The PM is trying to tie down all the contractors until the end though.

I've also had a couple of calls this week about other projects elsewhere for the same rate and for 6 months.

Looks like the extension is going to be 7 1/2 months to the end of April.

Happy days.

Just paid a tenner to watch Fulham's game against Stoke tomorrow.Wish I could do the same for our game against Stockport.At least I'll be able to listen in thanks to the late KO. :Whistling:
Surely there is a way of accessing BT Sport tomorrow somehow, Tangled?

Not happy, but laughing out loud! We were booked to see Michael Bolton at the Cliffs last October 20. It's been rescheduled to October this year but Google have just emailed me to say that they have inserted the October 2020 event into my calendar. Tech is great at time eh?

Back