• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

40 quid's worth of petrol now safely in my car's tank. Waitrose Petrol Station and the queue wasn't to bad and moved quickly thanks to a couple of Waitrose staff directing operations. Only downside was the pushy sods coming the other way who tried to join the queue from the roundabout outside the Petrol Station instead of joining the end of the queue back at junction with Eastern Avenue.

40 quid's worth of petrol now safely in my car's tank. Waitrose Petrol Station and the queue wasn't to bad and moved quickly thanks to a couple of Waitrose staff directing operations. Only downside was the pushy sods coming the other way who tried to join the queue from the roundabout outside the Petrol Station instead of joining the end of the queue back at junction with Eastern Avenue.
Guilty as charged but then I came from Sutton & Shopland direction on the way to work & didn’t know Waitrose had fuel (they didn’t last night)...
Plus I wanted to see how the stadium construction was progressing....?

The one that really brassed me off had just come out of the gym opposite the roundabout, tried nudging me out of the way (she failed), and got in behind me. She was one of the under a tenner brigade at the pump next to me.

Just watched the finish of The Womens Tour on Western Esplanade.

Decent turnout

I was walking down the London Rd this morning and it was like a ghost town. It's a World Championship which is good to see in the Town.

How many laps did they do? On the BBC Sports website it said 117k.

Back