• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Christmas cake making and baking day - there is a glorious aroma in our house as the rascal is cooking in the oven. Mrs RHB makes a mean Christmas cake and it's disappointing that we are off to Brum for Xmas this year as we will have to share it with more family members than usual. I'm very possessive over her Christmas cake.:Sorry:

Christmas cake making and baking day - there is a glorious aroma in our house as the rascal is cooking in the oven. Mrs RHB makes a mean Christmas cake and it's disappointing that we are off to Brum for Xmas this year as we will have to share it with more family members than usual. I'm very possessive over her Christmas cake.:Sorry:

Get her to make a 2nd for home.

The darts. Fallon Sherrock beats Mensur Suljovic 10-5 to become the first woman to ever get to the quarter finals of the Grand Slam of Darts (or any PDC major!). Superb performance.

The darts. Fallon Sherrock beats Mensur Suljovic 10-5 to become the first woman to ever get to the quarter finals of the Grand Slam of Darts (or any PDC major!). Superb performance.
She only averaged 90.58. She is a clutch darts player and opponents seem to crumble against her but she will lose far more than she wins averaging that in the PDC.

She only averaged 90.58. She is a clutch darts player and opponents seem to crumble against her but she will lose far more than she wins averaging that in the PDC.
Yeah she won’t get past Peter Wright but she’s done great. Crumble is exactly what her opponent did last night, whereas she stayed calm as you like.

Enjoyed watching Fulham's easy 4-1 win over Barnsley earlier.No question that Fulham are far too good for the Championship.The question is are they good enough for the Prem?

Good to see Cauley Woodrow in action again too.For those at Roots Hall who didn't rate him as a loan player from Fulham,just a reminder that he was transferred from Fulham to Barnsley for a cool million pounds and these days he's very much an established Championship player.

Sunday morning nearly over and it's all gone quiet over there (ChitChat - Recruitment)

Great meal at the Pearl Dragon last night, got a parking space right outside and as we came out the Adventure Island fireworks were in full swing. (sorry @Chrisb ).
Ha ha - I don't have any problem with the organised events at all !

Reactions: ESG
Ha ha - I don't have any problem with the organised events at all !
I have to say that the sea front was absolutely rammed and all car parks full, so getting a road side space outside the Dragon was very lucky.

Back