• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Match cancelled tonight so i can watch the final of the Great British Bake Off. Will have to make a journey out to the shops now to purchase lots of cake to eat whilst the contestants make one

I think they are making carrot cake tonight which is about the only cake I like so will watch with interest.

Match cancelled tonight so i can watch the final of the Great British Bake Off. Will have to make a journey out to the shops now to purchase lots of cake to eat whilst the contestants make one
Kids in bed before Bake Off (miracle in itself) I'm all "caked" up and ready for Great British Bake Off. Just need a nice cup of tea which the wife is making now.

Attachments

• IMAG3340.jpg
    IMAG3340.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Don't normally do a lot of "Kulture" but I saw an interesting exhibition yesterday at the Palau Robert http://palaurobert.gencat.cat/en/exposicions/sala3/2021/underground/ (extended to March).It was an underground exhibition of events in Barna in the 70's. Since I first came here in 1978 to work a lot of the stuff was slighly before my time.Though I'd certainly heard about it.Thought the music and political sections were particularly interesting.Worth a visit for anyone who reads Spanish (or Catalan ) :Winking:

Back