• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

@Spenser the problem for spurs fans is they used to chant they won when year had a 1 in the numerals but since the turn of the millenium ............

Almost as boring as the spammers "academy knees up cockles bubbles and won world cup" twaddle.

Reliving a good memory

I wait to be corrected by someone more knowledgable on football trivia, but I believe this is the only occasion in professional football when a team with 8 players has scored a goal from open play.

A great day!

Collected youngest son & partner from Heathrow this afternoon, having flown back from Las Vegas. Flight arrived 45 mins early, when i was still on M25, & managed to get in & out of the short term car park within 1/2 hr, 'only' costing £5.30p ( rip off or what? ).

Collected youngest son & partner from Heathrow this afternoon, having flown back from Las Vegas. Flight arrived 45 mins early, when i was still on M25, & managed to get in & out of the short term car park within 1/2 hr, 'only' costing £5.30p ( rip off or what? )
These airports all seem to be charging £5 plus just to drop someone off now

I wait to be corrected by someone more knowledgable on football trivia, but I believe this is the only occasion in professional football when a team with 8 players has scored a goal from open play.

A great day!
I've heard that as well, but never been able to prove it.

I remember the match really well even though I wasn't there. My dad was in Southend listening to the commentary and I was in London not able to tune in. My dad rang me to say we'd had three players sent off and that we would never hold on. I resigned myself to us losing and put the phone down. About 5 minutes later (maybe less) my dad rang me back. He was laughing so much it took about a minute for me to decipher what he was saying. Basically it was "You're never going to believe this, but we've just scored!"

I have been keeping an eye on a suspicious damp patch on the pavement outside my house and the water board have just knocked on the door and said they are going to fix a suspected water leak tomorrow.

Always do the free parking for upto 2 hours at the long stay car-parks at Heathrow and Gatwick
If you just wanna drop someone off quick it's easier to use quick drop off but I get your point

In La belle France again (for a week or so) to take care of some dental appointments.Weather's agreeably cooler than Cataluña ,for the time being (though getting hotter again).Pip.pip!

Due to bad health issues I’ve had to take a career path change and I’m loving my new job very much!!!
Very rewarding and it can be a lot of fun and laughter and I’m learning something new every day.
Not having worked for two years I’m also happy about having money again!!!!
I hope it continues to work out for you mate.

Back