• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Huge tailback on the other side of the M25 caused by a goose and its chicks walking down the middle carriage with two police in pursuit on foot.

Last edited:
Timber Now, found them on Facebook Marketplace and their director dealt with my orders and gave me a great price and fast delivery. Good quality stuff and the garden building is coming along nicely now.

I wait to be corrected by someone more knowledgable on football trivia, but I believe this is the only occasion in professional football when a team with 8 players has scored a goal from open play.

A great day!
There have been 36 occasions in an English League or Cup game where a team has had 3 or more players dismissed. Of these, only two have scored a goal in open play with 8 men or less. The other one being Rotherham, who in October 1997 scored a consolation goal at Shrewsbury 6 minutes after their third red card.

Earls Hall Vets - Maurice the rescue cat has recently had a blood test and consultation which cost me £110, the vet then asked for a urine test as well for his kidneys which we have done. He has just rung up with the results and Maurice's bits are ok and no further action is required. I then checked at reception and discovered that there are no further costs involved for that test ...........An absolutely '**** me' moment has now occurred in the RHB houshold, a Vet's lab test that cost nothing!!!!

Earls Hall Vets - Maurice the rescue cat has recently had a blood test and consultation which cost me £110, the vet then asked for a urine test as well for his kidneys which we have done. He has just rung up with the results and Maurice's bits are ok and no further action is required. I then checked at reception and discovered that there are no further costs involved for that test ...........An absolutely '**** me' moment has now occurred in the RHB houshold, a Vet's lab test that cost nothing!!!!

I like Earls Hall, I changed from Downs in Leigh years ago, much better Vet.

Good to hear that Maurice is well.

Surely the cat was supposed to do that?

Surely the cat was supposed to do that?
He was having a bit of job with his aim standing on his hind legs so he needed a bit of help. The actual process was 'interesting', the Vet gave us some crystals and suck up pump for his litter tray, and then he has a wee and the crystals don't absorb the wee and a human (me) could use the little vacuum tube with a titchy pump on the end to suck it up. then it has to be refrigerated until its taken to the vets. Only problem was that Maurice took one look at the crystals and said bugger that and just crossed his legs for the next 6 hours! In the end he succumbed. Bet you're glad you asked now:Smile2:

Back