• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Paid a visit to Camping and Leisure on Canvey this morning and was persuaded to buy a portable camping barbecue by Mrs RHB. It's not stopped raining since.

Paid a visit to Camping and Leisure on Canvey this morning and was persuaded to buy a portable camping barbecue by Mrs RHB. It's not stopped raining since.
Indeed. I'm fed up with all this rain.

Just this second received a Linked In message from a recruiter. They're after someone to work on a new customer IT portal for an airport. They want to create a customer portal to improve the feedback to customers when their baggage goes missing!

Just this second received a Linked In message from a recruiter. They're after someone to work on a new customer IT portal for an airport. They want to create a customer portal to improve the feedback to customers when their baggage goes missing!
Could improve the ability not to lose the bags in the first place then they wouldn't need to create a customer portal to improve the feedback.

Going shopping for clothes on my first day of holiday was not what i really wanted to be doing

I thought barbecues were banned due to the current water shortage and drought along with them causing and starting wildfires?

You naughty naughty boy.
The disposable ones have been taken of supermarket shelves for obvious reasons. s I'm surrounded by 'in use' barbies on both sides of our house I'm looking for a hat trick. Not worked out how to easily get the rubber hose onto the regulator yet so it oculd be autumn before I'm operational.:Moon:. Any way, haven't you got a match thread to fall asleep over?

Could improve the ability not to lose the bags in the first place then they wouldn't need to create a customer portal to improve the feedback.

Going shopping for clothes on my first day of holiday was not what i really wanted to be doing
Completely agree!

While visiting a friend in Eastwood today as i left I realised i didn't have my van key.
After searching realised it wasn't there and i was thinking please not in the ignition.
Got to the bottom of the stairs and in the communal entrance there was my key, soaking wet but safe on the window inside.
There was 3 vehicles in the car park and my key fob gave away mine!
Whoever it was i cannot thank enough, saved me a lot of pain

Back