• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

I had my induction today at Southend University Hospital, all efficient and straight forward, start as volunteer care car driver from Monday.
Do you have to cover petrol costs Massimo, and additional insurance cover? Or do the hospital offer reimbursement.

@Althorne Shrimper you,iirc. have been trying to get a move for a long while. Going far? The £2250 saving is excellent news for you.
You are correct, since march I think, but feels like it has been longer!

Pretty much sold ours, but have a probate going on at the place we want to buy. Moving in with parents soon so the buyers don't get too impatient then wait for the probate to be completed then move into our place.

Want to move soon as would love to start a family and where we are now, it is too small.

Any extra saving is great!

@Special Blue , Park Lane for me in the 1960s/70s, near duck pond park. Scouts at the church right by the main park. Tennis lessons on the courts there and sports day athletics at the cinder track. The park had a mini zoo iirc, a small putting green, and the swings, slide, pirate ship, umbrella were great amusements. Newt hunting and fireworks over at the other park area east of Lifstans Way.
Happy days indeed.

@Special Blue , Park Lane for me in the 1960s/70s, near duck pond park. Scouts at the church right by the main park. Tennis lessons on the courts there and sports day athletics at the cinder track. The park had a mini zoo iirc, a small putting green, and the swings, slide, pirate ship, umbrella were great amusements. Newt hunting and fireworks over at the other park area east of Lifstans Way.
Happy days indeed.
Lovely place Southchurch Hall but the geese were on steroids and a bit mad!
I used to walk/run through as quick as possible!
One of the last at the school before in their wisdom decided to mix with Dowsett!
Went from a strict boys school to butlins 😮
Great days though!

Back