• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Maybe a "bad" example, but I couldn't do something like this. Finesse is not my middle name!

04-d-art.jpg

But I think you could. Now you've seen it, all you need to do is copy it.

Got to spend some time working on my car today. :smile:

I've made me happy today!

Last Thursday I accidentally deleted all the photos on my android phone. There were loads of ones of the kids that I hadn't backed up. So I googled how to restore photos etc and followed a load of instructions on how to root your phone (i.e. give yourself admin rights) by downloading some software onto your computer, turning on the phone in download mode and downloading a .tar file from your computer to your phone using the software you've downloaded, and then using an app to restore the photos.

All this did was brick my phone. I couldn't even turn it on. My wife took it to a Samsung repair centre in Edgware and for £20 they removed the dodgy software that was causing the problem.

Undeterred I was sure I could find a simple way to restore the photos that isn't even shown anywhere on the internet. Guess what? I did it! You don't have to download any software or app, and you don't have to give yourself admin rights, which is what turned my phone into a brick. This is completely risk free and works.

I'm so pleased because I now have all the photos back that I had lost...minus a few I should have deleted anyway!

Grown men around the coffee/tea bar disussing a 50yr old Sci-Fi TV programme. :thumbsup:

Being called back following an interview 2 weeks ago, being 1 of 3 out of 120 applicants in the first round of advertising, to the new office, hopefully for a new job.

Fingers firmly crossed.

Did I mention that a 42yr old man (me) got all excited about a Doctor Who book that's aimed at teenage kids.

#happythoughts

What doesnt make me happy today is threads getting turned into fights.

Chaps, leave out the aggression please and if you dont have anything to add to this thread dont post in it please.

All off topic posts have been removed...

Morrisons has opened in Carterton where I live which means I don't have to pay Co op over inflated prices for my shopping anymore :smile:

Morrisons has opened in Carterton where I live which means I don't have to pay Co op over inflated prices for my shopping anymore :smile:

You see some good fights in the car park and around the reduced food area too.

A road in Yeadon, Leeds called simply Football. The house numbers are 1-0, 3-0 etc :thumbsup:

Thanks to an old Danny Baker podcast.

Went for 20 week scan today and baby is healthy and all looking good so far :smile:

Back