• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

The newish car wash next to Prittlewell Station. It got a mention in the Echo as being ok so I gave it a try and it was impressive. A very thorough wash, clean and buff up and all for £9.50 (I was paying £12 at the one I normally use. And I got a loyalty card, 8 washes, 9th free.

Blood Brothers at the Cliffs. We tried out a matinee performance which was superb. Only down side was that the Cliffs had obviously offered reduced ticket prices to some senior schools as there were contingents from at least 3 schools. We had the good fortune to have Kevin and Perry in front of us pratting around for the whole of the performance and trying to take photos even though they had been told not to. Pretty obvious they did not want to be there but I guess it was an afternoon off school.

I took my wife to see the play "Fur Coat No Knickers"---She said that she could feel a draft lol.

I took my wife to see the play "Fur Coat No Knickers"---She said that she could feel a draft lol.
Which reminds me of the time when I used to meet a couple of friends for drinks at the Palace theatre bar.Shopping & ****ing was playing and the manager said he was just hoping that somebody would phone up and ask what was on. :Smile:

Edit.My story is a true one.Dunno about yours. :Winking:

Last edited:
Was on the Glenn Pennyfather phone in just after 6 talking about the latest goings-on at Southend.
BBC Essex keep ringing and asking me to be on his show so must be saying something right

Insane night at the Australian Open ... only Murray would do this to us! We left at 4.15am and arrived back at the hotel at 5am after a long walk back but worth it all. Never pencilled this into our honeymoon but there you go .... its 11.15am and we are heading back again ... View attachment 24363

I am a big fan of flags turned into makeshift capes.

I saw a Chinese football match...three were sent off and two were....Taken away!

Mrs RHB restarting her membership to David Lloyd Leisure. It was like a first day at school with 'have I got this and have I got that' to nobody in particular, certainly made me chuckle. When I dropped her off there just now I asked if she had a clean hankie, that smart arse remark didn't end well.:Takethat:

Back