• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Mrs RHB restarting her membership to David Lloyd Leisure. It was like a first day at school with 'have I got this and have I got that' to nobody in particular, certainly made me chuckle. When I dropped her off there just now I asked if she had a clean hankie, that smart arse remark didn't end well.:Takethat:
Have you and Mrs RHB won the lottery ?

Have you and Mrs RHB won the lottery ?
Ha ha, I wish. She's paying, and she went for a 3 month off peak contract, renewable on a rolling monthly basis thereafter! It's a deal for 'mature' members and she reckons that if she dumps buying a daily newspaper 7 days a week (and she has), then it's not much more expensive than swimming at Garrons twice a week.

Reactions: ESG
Ha ha, I wish. She's paying, and she went for a 3 month off peak contract, renewable on a rolling monthly basis thereafter! It's a deal for 'mature' members and she reckons that if she dumps buying a daily newspaper 7 days a week (and she has), then it's not much more expensive than swimming at Garrons twice a week.

You can't catch verrucas from daily newspapers.

• Haha
Reactions: RHB
Makes good sense but i won't ask what the daily rag was :Winking:

I don't wear suits indeed anything particularly smart for work but needed a suit for a funeral.

I was told Next do suits for £99. I expected something shiny or with multicolour flecks in it like the sort of outfits Wicksy from Eastenders would have worn but the suit itself looks modern pretty good.

I will however make sure I stay away from naked flames and incandescent material.

Cornellá is outside the city centre (on the way to Castadefells).Have to get an FGC train/tube into Barna then a RENFE train to Cornellà from Plaza Catalunya (about 19 kilometres).Could just change tubes to Cornella but got used to the Renfe service (it's quicker and only 3 stops).

How accurate was Duty Free starring Keith Barron and Gwen Taylor?

The young lady who just got a parking ticket for being in a blue badge bay whilst purchasing her Costa rip off ☕
Walking back from Leigh Old Town, a parking attendant ( quite a rotund female i have to add! ) had parked her scooter to check on the cars down a side road.
When she returned to her scooter it wouldn't start, leaving her frantically calling someone on her phone!.

• Haha
Reactions: ESG
Back