• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Won a small claims court case. Only some of the case back, but costs also included. Managed to convince the judge that we believed that one of the two-person team were effectively subcontractor to the other, hence why we pursued only one of them for liability.

Won a small claims court case. Only some of the case back, but costs also included. Managed to convince the judge that we believed that one of the two-person team were effectively subcontractor to the other, hence why we pursued only one of them for liability.
Are you free on the 17th?

Seeing the geeks queueing outside Game to buy The Legend of Zelda - Tears of the kingdom.

Last edited:
Sam Rider on vocals and Roger Taylor on drums in the Eurovision interval. Best act of the night by a long way.
Eurovision was awful last night. With the exception, as you said Sam Ryder who is an amazing talent. Him and old Rog are now good friends apparently

Switched off before the voting, but must say the presenters were painful, especially Alisha, Sue and the blonde drag queen - whoever she was.

And worst still the tone deaf singer who absolutely destroyed ‘Imagine’ - the late great John Lennon must have been turning in his grave.

Not happy but highly amused. Mrs RHB has being trying to ring our surgery on and off all morning and it was permanently engaged. The surgery number is only one number different to ours and when she finally threw the phone at me in disgust I had a look and discovered she had been ringing our land line all the time in error. It gave me absolutely no pleasure at all to tell her what had happened.

Pleasantly surprised to find out a colleague is a fellow Southend supporter. As most of them seem to support that claret and blue ****e, it was most welcome news!

Played football last Friday, and one of the players turned up in a West Ham shirt. And yes, he ticked all the boxes: fat, tattooed skinhead and not very good at football. (I may not be good, but at least I can run for the ball!)

Played football last Friday, and one of the players turned up in a West Ham shirt. And yes, he ticked all the boxes: fat, tattooed skinhead and not very good at football. (I may not be good, but at least I can run for the ball!)

Did he lecture you on how they apparently won the World Cup in 1966 as well? I was kicking a ball around in the back garden with my toddler over the weekend. I was very disheartened to see the nonchalant look on her face after I'd just done 50 kick ups in a row...

Did he lecture you on how they apparently won the World Cup in 1966 as well? I was kicking a ball around in the back garden with my toddler over the weekend. I was very disheartened to see the nonchalant look on her face after I'd just done 50 kick ups in a row...
I took the wind out of one female W.Ham fans sails recently by telling her that Bobby Moore played the best football of his carreer at Fulham.He did too.Who else could have got John Lacy a big money move to Spurs? (JL must rank as one of their worst ever Ch's). :Smile:

I watched in from about 75 mins onwards. The 98th minute equaliser when the ref only added on 6 will upset Barry Fry and Darren Ferguson no end.

As it happens I think the ref. was right - Dominic Iorfa went down injured in injury time (best time to do it I suppose) and there was a small delay for something else I can't remember.

Back