• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Went very well. Only one Shrimper at the session though! Disappointed to see how many young lads now support Prem teams.
Good for you, well done. Here's to making a sack-full over the summer!

Interestingly I was driving my son to football training last night. He plays for a team based in Borehamwood and insisted on wearing his Southend away shirt from last season (because it is white and his team's training tops are white so he wouldn't get in trouble for not wearing proper training kit). This is because half his team support Boreham Wood and he wanted to have a laugh at their expense because they failed in the play offs.

He's also a member at Arsenal and tries to get to games, although he hasn't managed at all this season because of demand and bots stealing all the tickets as soon as they go on line. He has been really excited about this season from an Arsenal perspective, and is 100% fed up with Southend because of Ron.

However, on the way to training last night he made a point of saying "Southend over Arsenal, always". I asked him why, and he said because he's supported Southend all his life! (He's 14!)

My 15 year old son has changed his style radically.

I am glad he no longer lives in branded sportswear but he has now started dressing like Jessie Pinkman.

The super gagging order on that young man(Was a young boy when it all started)is about to end. Unless Phillip Schofield puts another one on him. I'm very happy if he's exposed. There's been rumours about him and teenagers for years in the TV World. Shame on ITV for covering for him. As bad as the BBC. Shame on Holly Willoughby for standing by him when she knew. She can go as well. These are my views, in my opinion, allegedly, and not Shrimperzone's, He got away with it last time. The story was about to break, but he got his Super gagging order in just in time. You know, when he came out as gay in case it leaked. Well it has leaked, but in small doses. Just google Mathew McGreevy.
Here's MM with Simon Schofield, no relation to Phillip. Simon is said to be Phillips best friend. They met when Simon was a boy playing Oliver aged 12 at Manchester theatre school. There were rumours about them two. Years later, one source suggested that both Simon and Phillip groomed the then young MM.
7BE07211-10B5-45C3-919F-29E4B6D9D42F-1024x656.jpeg

Phillip with his then boyfriend Matthew. Phillip is 34 years older. Dirty old man. IMO.
43F42706-8B58-4F1D-A212-D24020DC4A2A.jpeg

All this is already out there. So is fair use. Holly knows the story will go ballistic once the super gagging order is lifted, as MM will be open to the highest bidder for the story of at what age he was when they first had sex, and all the sordid details about Phillip. I suspect he won't keep quiet, as it could set him up financially for life. Holly knows as well, and that's why she started to distance herself from Phillip, and doesn't want to work with him anymore. He's now gone from the show, and she should resign as well.

Last edited:
Cheers for that Napster. Saw the Blockheads legendary gig at Hammersmith in '79. Jankel's keyboards on S*x & Drugs & Rock n Roll was exquisite.

We tried The Seafood Shack on Southend Seafront today for the first time (opposite Sea World). As the name suggests it's nearly all seafood, and we had some superb food at a very reasonable price. Recommended.

Back