• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

We had lovely dog walk this morning on a circuit route from Church End , East End, sea wall around at Paglesham this morning . 5 plus miles, saw about 6 folks, also walking their dogs. No noise other than bird song, sun and cool breeze.
Unbelievable that the City of Southend is so close that the tower blocks are clear on one horizon and the ,massive wind farm on the other beyond Burnham.

I read the instructions on a packet of potato waffles and you can do them in the toaster.

Another sandwich stratum has been discovered.

I have, and it worked well for me. Also done them in an air fryer, crispy or wot?
I do them in the air fryer and it comes out great. I would never do chips or waffles in the oven again.

Reactions: RHB
Big queues of families for the pier trains to sea the galleon.
I hope they enjoy it, it is a pity weather is not better for them..

Big queues of families for the pier trains to sea the galleon.
I hope they enjoy it, it is a pity weather is not better for them..
We went last Friday, although not h/t there were still loads of families going down the pier. Great to see the old girl getting lots of custom again,

1685530610937.jpeg

1685531491336.jpeg

Back