• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

We've finished painting the back of the house. I hate rough cast concrete walls with a vengeance, but there is a degree of satisfaction from hanging precariously off the top rung of a ladder painting the final line between soffits and wall without falling off ladder!

It has, but I haven't tried it. I'm very much a Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry loyalist
I dream of cheaply available root beer making it to the UK.

I loved the McDonalds stuff but they phased it out in the UK half a lifetime ago. The imported stuff costs a fortune.

This bloke. I didn't want him to be funny, but he was, made me roar with laughter in the BGT final. Total Norwegian nutter.

71772417-12159931-image-a-1_1685956266559.jpg
Very clever and talented guy by all accounts

Been a bit of a lad and had a custom back box made for my Type S. Sounds nice without being too loud. Can't be that bad, took the missus out earlier and she didn't moan about it

Attachments

• 20230608_161105.jpg
    20230608_161105.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 16
Claudio Ranieri and Cagliari winning the play off to get back to serie A. He took cagliari from serie c to serie A 1989-91 and to come back at 71 yrs old and get them to the top division again is a fairytale. One of footballs good guys, happy for him.
I wouldn't mind a trip to sardinia next season either to watch napoli, Stansted fly direct to cagliari as well

My MGB GT is nearly ready to be driven. And a BIG shout out to Andy and Coral at Inverness Garage Westcliff for their patience and hard work to get the 50 years old "classic" to a much better place.
Hopefully the weekend will be the time for the highway.
But you must have a lot of patience too---Wow a 50 year wait!

My MGB GT is nearly ready to be driven. And a BIG shout out to Andy and Coral at Inverness Garage Westcliff for their patience and hard work to get the 50 years old "classic" to a much better place.
Hopefully the weekend will be the time for the highway.
Drat, 30 minutes after posting this the garage phoned to say they had dropped the front suspension to replace bushes and needs new coil springs and some anti roll bar stuff!

Back