• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Not happy, but this made me laugh inside as it was an advert in just about every gents toilet at service stations we stopped at up and down the moterways recently. I had absolutely no idea such garments existed!

The satisfying feeling you get from stripping wallpaper. However I was stripping paint from the walls and didn't have to use the heat gun

Can only assume the previous owners didn't paint it correctly and the paint didn't adhere to the plaster.

I've just discovered that my Brennan B2 has a Bluetooth dongle which means I no longer have to unplug and and plug in optical cables into the sound bar. A quick pairing now is all it needs. Woo Hoo.

Cancelling my dental check-up. It was due today and when I got there the dentist was running 50 minutes late with 4 patients still to be seen before me. The receptionist asked if I would prefer to re-book for later and just to be helpful I agreed. I hate visits to the dentist so it was a tough ask!

Phoned dentist Monday, saw her today and check up with no work needed.
Walked into GP on Thursday and left letter with receptionist/guard, got phone call 2 hours later and saw doctor today, sorted!
Then took full load of garden tree cuttings to tip and got straight in!
Happy days.

I'm happy that we didn't get burgled, and the car stolen yesterday. Came home from Woking totally knackered and left the car key fob and our front door key in the front door keyhole. Total prat mode. Phew!

Back