• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What is making you smile or laugh today?

Excellent. You've been after the head washer-up role for a while.

:winking:

Personalised scourers, my own sink and a Darth Vader apron are just some of the perks of my new role. I hear they've offered my old job out already, apparently to some guy who used to be a freelance events organiser. I'll look forward to bossing him around.

Personalised scourers, my own sink and a Darth Vader apron are just some of the perks of my new role. I hear they've offered my old job out already, apparently to some guy who used to be a freelance events organiser. I'll look forward to bossing him around.

:angry: They told me I would be numero uno!

Now normally working 5 hours on a Saturday wouldn't be in a happy thread but I've had a great catch up day and have just rewarded myself with a pint of Guinness and home made Steak 'n kidney pud, chips and veg in a great little pub called the Trafalgar. Now rushing around to get home with a bit of shopping to do om the way before heading back for Arsenal v Spurs though the pubs will be rammed for that.

Off to Tokyo for 3 days tomorrow. Ordinarily wouldn't be excited as the place does nothing for me (may as well be on Mars) but we have new offices and it means I get to stay at Shangri-la almost on top of Tokyo Central and to cap it all fly in and out of Haneda rater than Narita. Much less stressful.

Pompous, self-important oafs.

Also,the fact that I'm off out this evening to see an excellent folk duo, who are mates of mine,at an English pub.Since one of them is a Brizzle Rovers supporter,I've got bragging rights for the first time in a while.A result at Torquay would be nice to take to the gig too.

Not only do I have great views of Mt Fuji but I weighed myself for first time since August. Down to 10 10. Almost at target weight of 10-1/2 stone from 12-1/4. A Guinness diet really works ! Nope I've not been starving myself just healthy Asian cuisine.

Podcast of new 6 music show Adam & Edith....whilst Bowman is just a pointless straight (wo)man and you could throw any DJ in the mix, AB is a comedy genius and I'm having to stifle the laughter in the office.

17 days and I'm back in Blighty for 3 weeks apart from a couple of days in Brussels office. Will also be flying into UK from 5 days in NY. I've never been there. Pretty intense agenda but any must dos apart from Ground Zero ?

knowing in 7 hrs time i will be at roots hall slurping my first pint followed by delicious pie mash and liqour ,then followed by more beer and a blues win!

Company class cancellations.:angry:
Yesterday(via email)I had three Wednesday afternoon classes cancelled.I usually insist on 48 hour's notice but that difficult to insist on in the current economic climate,especially if you want to retain goodwill.
Still I suppose I could always submit my invoice anyway and check what's on at the flics.:smile:

Not supposed to get hangovers til next week, I thought.

ETA: Advent calendar trolls (well, one would hope, given that this is an advent calendar of small presents from parents) on youtube... today's present? An... ahem... exotic DVD...

I haven't howled like that since... yesterday actually. Gollum's hilarious. And as for Bilbo, well, regarding your last line, Mr Freeman, I have one sentence: You ruddy great silly muppet!

Last edited:
Back