• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yellow Army

Members
Right, i got a lil peeved at the comments on the last thread,

The online shop is coming online soon, its been remade, and has all the new stock on it.

Secondly, Feed the Goat T-shirts are comming in very soon.

You moaned that there was no gifts in the shop to buy, now there is, and your still moaning! just can't win on here!

half of you prob never been in the new shop, yet still having a dig!

lastly, yes the shop may/ may not do items like "i saw jupp score", but if there suggested to us, then we could pass the idea on to the SUPPLIERS, and see if they are willing to do the t-shirt. Its not all about nike or Avec, that was just while the shop was finding its feet., there will soon be a footie chick range for girls and women, more gifts comming in for christmas, such as sufc wash bags, wine, christmas crakers, party poppers and other chrimbo gifts ect,

and tell me, if the shop is that bad, why is it that sales have shot up, we are busy on a week day, whereas last season, the shop mainly sold tickets??? It can't be all that bad? All you need to do is pass your suggestions on, and we can see what the suppliers think.

also VOTE GRIM UP NORTH 2005 - dunno why just do it
tounge.gif

i werent Mark, just annoys me sometimes when they bad mouth place I work at, and the club I love, constantly under fire, everyone expecting it to be perfect all the time. Some people writing comments, and not knowing what they are talking about, just too quick to critisies, not taking it personal. You'll see for ur self how good the shop is when you come over soon.

Vote GRIM UP NORTH - still dunno why, and no poll yet available

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Oct. 14 2005,18:07)]there will soon be a footie chick range for girls and women
What exactly does this consist of Steve, my bird is constantly going on about there being no stuff for girlies...

I know for a fact she would like some of the baby stuff to incorporate women, for example the bibs and sleepsuits etc all have my dad is a southend supporter on them, as we have recently just had our first child together she would like to see something along the lines of my Mum is a Southend supporter etc etc...

Fair point if you ask me.

smile.gif

point taken smiffy, obviusly from a marketing point of view its a majority of dad who drag the babys and kids along, i'll mention it for you though.

Footie chick range - until it comes in i have nooooo idea. Will post when its in though

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Oct. 14 2005,18:43)]point taken smiffy, obviusly from a marketing point of view its a majority of dad who drag the babys and kids along, i'll mention it for you though.

Footie chick range - until it comes in i have nooooo idea. Will post when its in though
Cool nice one.

A little request from myself...

Any chance of some mini scarfs, pennants etc for the car that read something like "One Team In Essex" or "Pride Of Essex" etc, we seem to be lacking those, now we are in the same league as the sheep botherers from up the A12 i feel it would be quite apt and im sure that they would prove very popular indeed.

rock.gif

I love the shop steve mate. Better than it ever has been in my opnion. I don't have any quips with it. Sells exactly what I want.

Although if you employed some blue belles to work behind the tills I would love it even more

biggrin.gif

Vote Grim and Steve -why? I don't know even though I have aked. Just thought I would join the new clique

oops.gif
laugh.gif

Can we have some Mitchell Cole merchandise?

Or i support a team with no left back, and we are still top of the table?

No complaints here chief - I love the new shop, I've been in 2 or 3 times, got what I wanted, no queue, good service.

I 've got nothing but praise for the new shop and the new Merchandise , as well as the sportswear all of which is smart and looks really good the other " stuff " is very tempting , the layout is good the staff and the service very good , overall i think obviously along with the team the new Clubshop has gone a long way to make SUFC feel like a bigger better Club , so keep up the good work all of you in there it is appreciated .

Back