• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What is the current injury situation?

This could be better than brilliant news -saving us from relegation even-if it means Powell has to play(risk?) Lennon and he stays fit for the rest of the season. ?

You can't play Lennon on Saturday; he hasn't played a competitive game of football for months!!

I wasn’t suggesting it would be anything more than a desperate gamble.And Powell’s ruled it out anyway now....just strange that he’s been appearing on the bench.

I wasn’t suggesting it would be anything more than a desperate gamble.And Powell’s ruled it out anyway now....just strange that he’s been appearing on the bench.

Like I said Tuesday.....that was an attempt to raise morale by suggesting he was that close to a return...

We've had to make a first half sub due to injury in 11 out of 33 league matches this season.

Is that some kind of record?

We've had to make a first half sub due to injury in 11 out of 33 league matches this season.

Is that some kind of record?

I was expecting it to be more. Although wasn't there a game when we had to make 2 changes before half time?

Good news at last

Chris Powell is fit enough to play 90 minutes if needed!

The Echo said:
“Obviously my fitness isn’t still where I want it to be but I’m fit enough to get through a game if I’m needed,” said Powell

This revelation came in the middle of a story about Harry Lennon and may yet be edited if the Echo actually still employ any sub-editors

I was expecting it to be more. Although wasn't there a game when we had to make 2 changes before half time?
Yes - Lennon and Hopper had their injuries in the same match, vs Walsall in October, and both were subbed early on.

What's the news on Kightly?

Looks like we can add Humphrey to our sick list as well!

Stephen Humphrys is back home. Lennon and Hyam are almost able to start a match if selected. Kiernan is on the substitutes bench, but may need a few more non first team games.
Things are looking up. Hopefully a corner has been turned.

The very brave Stephen Humphrys looking a bit better than when it happened.

D0H6pqvX4AE579K.jpg

Back