• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What is the current injury situation?

You're never going to motivate a mascot by standing on the touchline all cross-armed and with a scowl on your face.

Yeah you’re right. Tbh I wish Powell would wipe the smile off Sammy’s face.

What kind of example is that setting? Allowing an underperforming member of the squad, to wander around grinning inanely, when we’re in the mire.

Terrible.

Oxley
White
Kyprianou
Coker
Barratt
Hopper
Humphrys

Hendrie
Gard

Demetriou
Kiernan
Lennon?

Hyam?

So 9 out and 4 on the fringe.

Oxley
White
Kyprianou
Coker
Barratt
Hopper
Humphrys

Hendrie
Gard

Demetriou
Kiernan
Lennon?

Hyam?

So 9 out and 4 on the fringe.

I think that’s over egging the omlette a little if I’m honest....

White have a groin strain - this happens every week somewhere and he’s very short term

Kyp and Hendrie you would all consider back up / reserve players

Barratt barely anyone has seen play and may be well off first team level plus he’s never played so hardly missed!

Gard was well and truly a 23 pushing to maybe make a squad

Kiernan / Lennon and Hyam have all been on the bench so have to be considered fit!! If not why were they there?

Back