• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

what needs to be done

watching events from afar from the mannin isle
its seems black and white to me, you young spotty boys have got to focus on the cause of this clubs decline, you cannot
blame tilly or the players he has signed, he can only do what he can do with the funds available, put yourself in his shoes
trying to persuade a new player to come the hall for £250 a week!!! no the problem lies with the board, its no real suprise that since ron martin has been at the helm we have struggled this man is ******* the lifeblood out of the club, whilst creaming off the financials.

until this man and the board move on, we will never get anywhere, i wouldnt wager even a £5 note on the new ground
going ahead, lets keep all the toes and fingers crossed for someone to come in with £4.5 to buy these people off.
a message also for mr cockles, thats a terrible psuedo that you go under, what happened to cs cockles
still i am off now to find some sheep

Conveniently ignoring certain facts... like the wage cap (I'm sure we're not the only club offering low wages) and the rent debts being paid off.

While you're at it, maybe you can tell us young spotty boys exactly which players are on whatever amount per week, what our turn-over is (as it effects what we can pay) and what your sources are for gaining this info?

rock.gif

And also isnt the club on course to actually make a profit this year ?

Bloody Burger King generation , i paid for it so iwant it my way
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Aug. 17 2004,11:30)]watching events from afar from the mannin isle
its seems black and white to me, you young spotty boys have got to focus on the cause of this clubs decline, you cannot
blame tilly or the players he has signed, he can only do what he can do with the funds available, put yourself in his shoes
trying to persuade a new player to come the hall for £250 a week!!! no the problem lies with the board, its no real suprise that since ron martin has been at the helm we have struggled this man is ******* the lifeblood out of the club, whilst creaming off the financials.

until this man and the board move on, we will never get anywhere, i wouldnt wager even a £5 note on the new ground
going ahead, lets keep all the toes and fingers crossed for someone to come in with £4.5 to buy these people off.
a message also for mr cockles, thats a terrible psuedo that you go under, what happened to cs cockles
still i am off now to find some sheep
Its my Job it sends me over the edge
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Aug. 17 2004,11:30)]lets keep all the toes and fingers crossed for someone to come in with £4.5 to buy these people off.
£4.50? I've got £1.62, anyone else want to chip in?

I have 3s 6d, but I was saving that for a holiday in Malta.
wink.gif

This time warp sure is getting to me!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The 4th man @ Aug. 17 2004,11:42)]Bloody Burger King generation , i paid for it so  iwant it my way  
tounge.gif
I see the burger king promotion on the season tickets has dissapeared!
Can we have a buy one Newcastle ale and get one free next year please Mr King?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 17 2004,12:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The 4th man @ Aug. 17 2004,11:42)]Bloody Burger King generation , i paid for it so  iwant it my way  
tounge.gif
It's not Newcastle... it's noocasl
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Aug. 17 2004,12:18)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The 4th man @ Aug. 17 2004,11:42)]Bloody Burger King generation , i paid for it so iwant it my way
tounge.gif
cool.gif
A got excited when it had Dedman on the back. Thought it was buy one house get one free !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The 4th man @ Aug. 17 2004,12:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Aug. 17 2004,12:18)]
[b said:
[b said:
tounge.gif
cool.gif
A got excited when it had Dedman on the back. Thought it was buy one house get one free !
No, it's buy 1 ded man and get 1 free.

That's all we need in these dismal days - a bit of grave humour
wink.gif

Back