• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimptank

Coach
Seeing as PB 'could' be seen as a high profile appointment, albeit out of the game for a while, what players are likely to be tempted to have a couple of seasons by the seaside?

His media work should have brought him into contact with loads of players, so I'd be interested in everyone's thoughts on who may sign, as I have absolutely no idea!

Julio Arca's contract is up in the summer and may need to drop down a league or two given the fact he's on his way back from a long(ish) term injury. Would be a huge gamble given how injuries have crippled us this season, but stranger things have happened. Whether we can afford him is a whole different board game. My guess would be no!

I would say ones without a contract/released/unemployed come the close season. Its huge luck in this division, if he finds 5-7 players that like each other and click and one of thems a goalscorer then we are in business just like any other league 2 club.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Dawson

Both well acquainted and by the looks of it has struggled to get in the Hull team this season. Contract up in the summer, 34 years old, barely been in the team this season and we need defenders.

Would be well chuffed if PB get's him in :thumbsup:

Back