• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What sort of response should I give Constantine?

What sort of response should I give Constantine? - I'm off to Hinckley on Saturday

• Booo him on and off the pitch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Booo him with his every touch

• Booo for the whole match and if anyone asks, I'll explain

• Droo him

• Keep shtum in fear of the Torquay firm

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Anything, just make sure you have your Millennium shirt

• Total voters
How about shaking his hand and saying 'thank you for keeping us up last season Leon'.

torquay firm
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just laugh in his face and thank him for paving the way for two quality strikers in Dufield and super Fredy Eastwood.

I bet he is gutted about leaving the fortress Roots Hall but i don't think he would have done half as well as he did last year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 11 2004,13:27)]Why do anything? Isn't it time we just moved on?

rock.gif
Well, I'm not just going for Constantine!

Either way, I'm gonna wear the Millennium shirt. The Firm should be able to cope with that seeing as they went up at Roots Hall securing promotion last day of the season.

Fair point about him paving the way though.for the quality we have now and I wouldn't actually mind seeing him do ok for Torquay, not least cos our betting syndicate's backing him.

As for keeping us up, I reckon I may owe messrs Tilson and Brush a handshake first.

Back