• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What sort of swim wear is it then?????

Shrimpin

Banned
We all know what sort of swim wear guys like to wear right? the baggy shorts/combat shorts when they are on holiday (not saying a nice pair of tight trunks dont look out of place on the right sort of guy lol) Ronahldo springs to mind!

However I was chatting to my friends about our Ibiza plans this year and chloe said about getting a swimming costume she reckons this year Bikinis will be long gone and the high hipped Swimming costume (Baywatch style) will be making a come back, soooo to bring some girl power back to this boozy male enviroment. Ladies what shall we go for this year?? I like the sound of a electric blue swimming costume, nice tanned legs blond hair etc yer I can see it now, but are we going back to the 40's with this look??

Que girl power!......

ooh how funny!!! Where did you find that!!! lol the real caveman type!!! I hope that isnt him really :winking::winking: Am I the only woman on this site???

ooh how funny!!! Where did you find that!!! lol the real caveman type!!! I hope that isnt him really :winking::winking: Am I the only woman on this site???

Dont be silly petal of course you are not,theres loads of side saddles on here,too many to mention in fact.

Glad there's another woman on here, I thought it was just me and OldBlueLady, Roxy and Tinks. Welcome to the gang! :smile:

Glad there's another woman on here, I thought it was just me and OldBlueLady, Roxy and Tinks. Welcome to the gang! :smile:

And your the best looking of the lot:

uglygirl.jpg

This is last year in Ibiza but really feel like a change, swim suits will look hot right?? Thats me on the right

Ibiza 2011.jpg

and how do you make these pics bigger???

However I was chatting to my friends about our Ibiza plans this year and chloe said about getting a swimming costume she reckons this year Bikinis will be long gone and the high hipped Swimming costume (Baywatch style) will be making a come back, soooo to bring some girl power back to this boozy male enviroment. Ladies what shall we go for this year??

My own brand high hip schwimming cozzer is still in production but you should still expect to see a fair amount of Hanky Panties on the more upmarket beaches this year. It's less about the style and cut you're wearing anyway, it's more about expressing your appreciation for the label and what it stands for.

Back