• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

onlyonekingkevin

Designer
what is it? i use this forum for a bit of banter and to keep up with rumours but when im recieving harsh comments and a "red light" it yakes the enjoyment out of it lol

sorry for spelling errors... im using my phone. but could someone exsplain this too me please

Harsh comments possibly is a result of not being a rose tinted die hard. Log in later today and I'm sure the self-styled voice of reason jam "very important" man will soon put the worlds to right for you with dramatic importance.:Worthy:

reputation for predicting matches. worse than my Exeter tip,

when you said-
its looking like 2-2 , remember i said it first !​

Last edited:
Harsh comments possibly is a result of not being a rose tinted die hard. Log in later today and I'm sure the self-styled voice of reason jam "very important" man will soon put the worlds to right for you with dramatic importance.:Worthy:

Blue79 used to have some sort of obsession with me too. That's weird.

what is it? i use this forum for a bit of banter and to keep up with rumours but when im recieving harsh comments and a "red light" it yakes the enjoyment out of it lol

sorry for spelling errors... im using my phone. but could someone exsplain this too me please

Think of green and red rep as this board's equivalent of the smiley or sad faces that the teachers draw next to the marks in your exercise book.

Blue79 used to have some sort of obsession with me too. That's weird.

He also used to come on here to spout his anti-RM agenda even though he didn't even support the Club.

I wonder what that guy is up to these days.

Nice one and a fine example of how rep works too. You'll get some red for the **** up but hopefully lots of green for putting your hands up to it.

:smile:

very understandable :smile: haha , now i know what rep is for it makes sense lol , but i don't need lessons on spelling , i am a very intelligent bloke haha .

when i type on my phone the screen moves around and i cant see what im typing and i cant navigate around to correct anything, also this site doesn't allow my t9 auto type function to work ...

If you look at the bottom of the forums you will see a box in the left hand corner which probably reads as vB4 default style for you ATM, if you then open it there is a way of viewing the forums especially designed for Mobile phones. Click to Default Mobile style.

I hope this helps.

Back