• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What to do during quarantine?

Rewatch the 1-0 win over Man Utd

Rewatch Piggot’s goal from the Wycombe end

Rewatch 38 minutes of highlights from when Liverpool came to Roots Hall

Rewatch the day we won League One

Rewatch when we booked our first trip to Wembley

Well I'd say if you havent got kids to look after, do your best to make something positive out of it.

Write a book, play, film, tv show,
or song, start learning a language, do those house chores you never get round too, get the garden up to scratch, contact old friends you never seem to get the time to speak to. Do an ancestry course online, learn to read music, watch all those films/shows you thought might be good. Scan or make digital photos of all your family albums and archive them, do 100 situps a day.

Thats all i can think of for now :).
But get yourself a project and go with it. ?

Absolutely. I firmly belief that the more you recede on top the more you sprout elsewhere. It's not disimilar to Japanese knotweed in its persistant growth.

The hair on your head isn't falling out, it's falling down to the ports in the front and side of your head

? :Unsure: :Facepalm:

Reactions: RHB
When I get stood down, I'm going to attempt to learn playing the guitar that's been sitting in the corner for years.

I'll also probably practice stitching my own wounds when the wife smashes said guitar over my head.

When I get stood down, I'm going to attempt to learn playing the guitar that's been sitting in the corner for years.

I'll also probably practice stitching my own wounds when the wife smashes said guitar over my head.
Nooo! Might scratch the guitar!!

This is what was trending on Twitter on Saturday night:

britaincantakeit.png

People are finding ways to cope. I think they were inspired by that cheeky little grin Gary Lineker does.

Does anybody have the full match replay from either or both play off finals that they could share please?

For those at home and not working, plan your days well ahead.

For me, clean/tidy one room every day.
Pot up a few summer plants
Anything that can be spread out.
Just a suggestion.

I'm finding writing a dissertation at the moment to be very good timing, mind you with 3 kids at home along with working full time from home I'd quite like this to all be over

Back