• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What to do during quarantine?

Foulness Island. I have been practicing self isolation since we moved on here nearly seven years ago, the only difference is I have no reason to go off since worked stopped. This is not making light of an extremely dangerous situation

I did the pub quiz on facebook. Jay's Virtual Pub Quiz. Probably a world record quiz attendance, as people were saying lots of countries, where they were playing. 5x10 questions. It was brilliant.
A nice relief from what we are all going through. Did anyone else on here play it?
I think he got well over 50,000 entries, but much more people than that, as many played as a family. He said as it was so popular, and gone crazy, he may do another next week.
Here he is talking about it before today. If any want to play next time, if it happens, I will put the link up.

Back