• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What to get her for Christmas

You tell he that he does not do wrapping mate

:unsure:

50-cent-50-cent-gun-1076368.jpg

Nah, he's a wuss, this is more like it.

large_wrap1224.jpg

Anyone tell me on what to get someone who i like for christmas, not intending on spending a lot or getting anything great, just a small something.

well shes 16. erm, cute stuff she likes ect. don't worry, i'm not 35 years old with no hope of a baby lol. i'm 15

Depends really what you expect the outcome to be! Girls that age like cute, fluffy things like Tatty Teddy, sparkly stuff or chocolates etc, an ipod download card is always a good idea as well. Rather depends on what you've got to spend as well, see what else anyone else comes up with, although I'd avoid like the plague anything at all to do with clothes or even perfumey stuff.

Yeah, i definately wasn't going to go down the perfume/clothes/jewelery route. I'll think about and nearer the date i'll ask again.

Yeah, i definately wasn't going to go down the perfume/clothes/jewelery route. I'll think about and nearer the date i'll ask again.

Girls love ponies mate

Happy birthday tmrw by the way. You'll be able to buy a lottery ticket, what else can you do at 16 anyone??

Anyone else get fed up wandering round shops looking for the perfect gift for the woman who has everything?

My wife has always bought me and the kids Advent calenders.A few years ago she complained we didnt get her one, so I had an idea.

I got 25 boxes, and bought 25 gifts. These range from chocolate, to shampoo, shower gel, then a few more expensive bits like earrings, perfume etc.

Wrap each item n a box and pile them up so she can open one a day through December. Works a treat - she gets a present a day and appreciates you have made an effort - which you have.

Its an all round winner.

Except for your wallet! Great idea though.

Put a rabbit in box one and forget the other 24.

Morning chaps!

Don't do what I did and put the puppy in box 24. The poor thing had filled the box with faeces and was dead by day 3 judjing by the smell and amount of decomposition.

As for this year, I'm going to have to get Portia a king-sized tub of industrial strength Vagisil, the dirty slapper.

Toodle Pip!

Anyone else get fed up wandering round shops looking for the perfect gift for the woman who has everything?

My wife has always bought me and the kids Advent calenders.A few years ago she complained we didnt get her one, so I had an idea.

I got 25 boxes, and bought 25 gifts. These range from chocolate, to shampoo, shower gel, then a few more expensive bits like earrings, perfume etc.

Wrap each item n a box and pile them up so she can open one a day through December. Works a treat - she gets a present a day and appreciates you have made an effort - which you have.

Its an all round winner.

thats a really lovely idea.

and no Mr A_S I don't expect the same

Back