• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What to get her for Christmas

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Anyone else get fed up wandering round shops looking for the perfect gift for the woman who has everything?

My wife has always bought me and the kids Advent calenders.A few years ago she complained we didnt get her one, so I had an idea.

I got 25 boxes, and bought 25 gifts. These range from chocolate, to shampoo, shower gel, then a few more expensive bits like earrings, perfume etc.

Wrap each item n a box and pile them up so she can open one a day through December. Works a treat - she gets a present a day and appreciates you have made an effort - which you have.

Its an all round winner.

You old romantic you......good idea, but hope my wife does not see this thread and expect the same treatment

The entire series of Hustle for the mother, May, Hammond and Clarkson's new books for Dad, can't say what I'm getting my brother as there's a possibility he'll read this.

And if he does, Brisingr and/or Necropolis'll do me. Brisingr's easy to spot - it's big, black, and has a whacking big gold dragon on it. Necropolis is by Anthony Horowitz.

Excellent job, that'll go down a treat I bet.

I also hear that if you fill one of these little fella's:-

images

Then Christmas day night, boxing day and the 27th could be very eventful for you.

The entire series of Hustler for the mother, May, Hammond and Clarkson's new books for Dad, can't say what I'm getting my brother as there's a possibility he'll read this.

And if he does, Brisingr and/or Necropolis'll do me. Brisingr's easy to spot - it's big, black, and has a whacking big gold dragon on it. Necropolis is by Anthony Horowitz.

can i meet your mum!?

Excellent job, that'll go down a treat I bet.

I also hear that if you fill one of these little fella's:-

images

Then Christmas day night, boxing day and the 27th could be very eventful for you.

my gf has been dropping hints about the little blue box

Buy your small son an empty box and when he opens it, tell him it's "Action Man Deserter".

Can imagine what I'd get, box 1 - set of fuses; box 2 - paintbrush; box 3 - screwdriver (not the drinking kind) right the way up to box 24 or 25 - the latest electrical sander/screwdriver or other brand new fangdangly type of toolkit piece!

Can imagine what I'd get, box 1 - set of fuses; box 2 - paintbrush; box 3 - screwdriver (not the drinking kind) right the way up to box 24 or 25 - the latest electrical sander/screwdriver or other brand new fangdangly type of toolkit piece!

Bless, your old man is getting you the same as i am getting Senga :)

Harry! Shame on you! Most shops do beautiful wrapping services, you don't think mine would have a clue where the wrapping paper or sellotape was do you?!!

Back