• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What was here before the big bang ?

Jam_Man

Life President
Just a quick question.

The universe was created by a big bang right ? Before that nothing existed.

I dont get it, everything must be inside something else, if the universe suddenly appeared from nowhere what did it appear inside ?

If there was nothing there how did it appear ?

There must have been something there surely ? How could there have been nothing ?

Someone let me have a definitive answer as its really doing my head in.

Im not even smoking crack.

Cheers.

Yes the answer is pure conscioussness. it was a mind that sought to differentiate itself from its objective being and thus by division and opposition became subjective. this resulted in creation which by the necessity to understand that which it is, and therefore what it is not sought to create sensory objects which can be percieved by means of senses and cognition.
the whole perceptive view of creation is in fact "maya" iluusionary.
Everything that exsist is therfore finite with the exceptiuon of the pure unified conscioussness.
Science can prove exsitence and evolution but the truth lay within the mind that can percieve and interact with it.
This is what Einstein believed and that first mind that sought to know what itself was must therefore be "God".

Now...pass the duchie pon the left hand side.........

Yes the answer is pure conscioussness. it was a mind that sought to differentiate itself from its objective being and thus by division and opposition became subjective. this resulted in creation which by the necessity to understand that which it is, and therefore what it is not sought to create sensory objects which can be percieved by means of senses and cognition.
Everything that exsist is therfore finite with the exceptiuon of the pure unified conscioussness.
Science can prove exsitence and evolution but the truth lay within the mind that can percieve and interact with it.
This is what Einstein believed and that first mind that sought to know what itself was must therefore be "God".

Took the words right out of my mouth..;)

I think that is a very spot on opinion...I may of replaced or added the word ENERGY to conscioussness.

Nobody had to make God Mk if its infinate. It is after all only a "title"

And 100% agree that everything is an Illusion of how an individual perseves things.

Sorry Cricko, that's an easy get out. If something, or someone created the Universe (ie: God), who made God? Surely this would be more powerful than "God"....and therefore who made the "God" creator? Ad infinitum...

And yes I'm reading Richard Dawkins "The God Delusion" at the moment :)

Not if you look upon "God" as pure Energy that sought to know itself. Everything evolves after all.. This is a very hard thing to explain Mk and I am not for one minute suggesting I am correct but I think Artful Shrimper put it into words very well.

I will have a think on it today Mate and will try to express my opinion more clearly later today.:)

Last edited:
Conception as a rule is believability. Understand that concept and you diverse into different planes and attributes; yet it believes nothing is true. Sense the feeling and the constraints are lifted, the chains are broken.

Too heavy after a nightshift and four hours kip :)

How I see it;

1) We were created in a laboratory by scientists. They created a big bang which enveloped their universe and became ours. In the near future we will do the same and the whole process starts again.
2) We are one of a number of infinite universes that are always being created.
3) The universe continually grows and shrinks like a balloon and has done for eternity and will continue do so.

However this still doesn't account for how the whole kaboodle begun and I think that knowledge is, and always will be, unknowable.

Last edited:
I believe the world was created by the pink hob-goblins that live inside my head.They are always telling me things and they are never wrong.

Before the universe were the Dark Times, when evil, really ugly things existed (if anyone's seen the Doctor Who episodes "The Impossible Planet", "The Satan Pit" and the Torchwood episodes "End of Days" you'll see what I mean).

:p

Honestly? No idea.

They are always telling me things and they are never wrong
Can you ask them what the score will be against Plymouth please

You would have to be on the same medication as Ken to understand an answer:p

How I see it;

1) We were created in a laboratory by scientists. They created a big bang which enveloped their universe and became ours. In the near future we will do the same and the whole process starts again.
3) The universe continually grows and shrinks like a balloon and has done for eternity and will continue do so.

However this still doesn't account for how the whole kaboodle begun and I think that knowledge is, and always will be, unknowable.

2 and 3 Mk

Conversations with God Book 2, Neale Donald Walsh, MK after You have Finished that one you are on:)

Cheers Cricko, but I think I'll read something a little lighter before I take on something heavy!

How I see it;

1) What are the Scientists in ? What was there before their universe was created ?!

2) If they are being created, what was there before ?!

3) If it grows , what into, how ? If it shrinks whats left behind nothing ?

Jeez this is hurting my head, I wished I believed in God, makes it all so much easier.

Come on we must be able to answer this, come on boffins, lets sort it out!!!

Back