• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What we can afford

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
I read somewhere over the weekend and damn I cannot find it on line now, but it said that we can only send troops to Afghanistan(or the next worthless fight) so long as we as a country can afford it.

WTF is that about, we sends kids who are dying daily in based on money to risk their lives whilst politicians sit of there fat arses dictating the cut backs in troops and how this helps our future by cutting costs.

This is the debate started on Radio 4 regarding pensions.

We can afford something, if we think it is worth it. If we think it is worth sending troops to fight in country X, then we can afford it.

Life is truely priceless, I'd be disgusted if we fought wars based on money, but fear that is perhaps not too far from the truth...

can anyone remember when the last time we paid a fee for a player and who it was ?

Back