• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What will today bring?

What will today bring? - Lets see.

• More Constantine abuse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Taylor abuse

• More discussion on the merits of Maher Warren and Cort

• Actual news regarding anyone signing

• Actual news regading anyone leaving

• Fierce speculation on any free agent Tilly may be considering

• News on the new stadium

• Something else of a major nature (please speculate)

• All, or at least most, of the above

• Nothing at all - a slow news day

• Total voters

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
I think naff all today. I predict a quiet day on the boards, mainly because I will be out for most of it...

I think we will get news of Maher leaving in the near future.
sad.gif

[sarcasm]Mark Robins wants to be a manager- I think we should give him a chance. What's Tilly done anyway apart from lose us our best striker.[/sarcasm]

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 26 2004,09:15)][sarcasm]Mark Robins wants to be a manager- I think we should give him a chance. What's Tilly done anyway apart from lose us our best striker.[/sarcasm]
I see that Mark Robins has actually retired from the playing side now due to an injury he sustained!

Sad loss of a good player!
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 26 2004,10:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 26 2004,09:15)][sarcasm]Mark Robins wants to be a manager- I think we should give him a chance. What's Tilly done anyway apart from lose us our best striker.[/sarcasm]
I see that Mark Robins has actually retired from the playing side now due to an injury he sustained!

Sad loss of a good player!
sad.gif
Get life u mugs your'e all sheep coz u nefer sayd how much u liked robins and now it"s a day in playing you jump on the bland wagoon to say how mutch u lot liked him you is all muppits and mugs and sheep and stuff coz our club can"t push it's boat out and we wont to get rid of our bestest players on purpose and taylor is a scumma

muppits mugs sheep the lot of u

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 26 2004,09:31)]Get life u mugs your'e all sheep coz u nefer sayd how much u liked robins and now it"s a day in playing you jump on the bland wagoon to say how mutch u lot liked him you is all muppits and mugs and sheep and stuff coz our club can"t push it's boat out and we wont to get rid of our bestest players on purpose and taylor is a scumma

muppits mugs sheep the lot of u

tounge.gif
Blimey, OS!

Have you been on the pop this early in the morning?
biggrin.gif

Leon Cort to come out and say it looks like he has been given an offer he can't refuse from Hull!!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

I definitely hope Maher will not come out and say he's off to Sheff Weds, not today anyway! One loss at a time lads!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dreams @ May 26 2004,12:24)]Leon Cort to come out and say it looks like he has been given an offer he can't refuse from Hull!!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
How did you guess ..............!

Kev

tounge.gif

Back