• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

dusterman

Nello
When in six short weeks Phil has stopped the rot, our crocks are back looking solid as the proverbial and we sit in the last slot in the playoffs?

I will say, why in the the last two seasons do we give other teams a head start on us, when we are clearly a decent side at this level.

Just to put this into perspective, at that point last season we were in 19th place, with 16 points and a glorious -10 goal difference. It took us until Boxing Day to get up to the playoff spots.

He does constantly make me regret my choice of dining table shade. Every interview..

It is aggravating and yet our October record is ludicrous. Just like the bizarre dip in performance in many second halves, it must puzzle Phil too

When in six short weeks Phil has stopped the rot, our crocks are back looking solid as the proverbial and we sit in the last slot in the playoffs?
To be 7th in 6 weeks time we would need to have maybe 30 to 32 points. We have 7 points now and 8 league games in the next 6 weeks, so we will probably have to win all 8 to be in 7th place by then!

Why did we start another season in shambolic fashion....1 point was all that was needed last season...1 point.

Indeed it was and can be attributed to a number of things.

How about that one-on-one that Macca missed at Charlton or McGlash' ridiculous and needless foul that lead to that late winner at home to Bolton.

Maybe the penalty at Millwall that should have been given.

Or Bristol Rovers not holding onto that 3-3 scoreline for more than 5 minutes on the last day.

There's all manner or reasons but, let's be honest here. Would we really have done well in The Championship this season?

I'm down for the Blackpool game, so you can bet we'll turn it around from then as last seaon we picked up after the MK Donkeys (which was my first of the season).

Back