• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What would you die for?

BaileytheQuitter

Spelling Guru
A little bit of a serious thread, but I was thinking the other day how Muslim's give their lives for their god Allah.

What would you give your life for?

World peace? Family? Etc.

If I was older and it was a choice between me and my children I would die for them.

But I'm too young to think about dying :(

Dunno, I had some dodgy scampi the other day.

That brings back dodgy memories!

:stunned::unsure:

But probably, if I ever get the change to reproduce mini-backpackers, then my kids. And probably my 'ever so lucky' wife. Right now i would take a bullet for the gf but only if he hit the thigh or a part that didnt really do much damage. She may eventually work her way up the torso.

I think the wife and kids go without saying.

A Cause would be a different matter. I think I would die for world peace if I knew my death would guarantee it . However I don't have myself down as a protest martyr

I would die by saving a penalty for Southend United in the FA Cup Final penalty shoot out. Wayne Gray had tucked his penalty into the corner, narrowly evading Van Der Saar's fingers and Ronaldo would step up, brushing the dandruff off his greasy shoulders before he narrowed his chicken eyes, spat on the hallowed Wembley turf and drew his hand across his throat.
He'd hit it hard but straight - the ball would hit me in the head, I'd crumple onto the penalty spot as Che Wilson comes over to hug me and I'd whisper "Tell Brushy to let the disabled kids touch the cup," as I choked my last.

A nation would weep.

I would die by saving a penalty for Southend United in the FA Cup Final penalty shoot out. Wayne Gray had tucked his penalty into the corner, narrowly evading Van Der Saar's fingers and Ronaldo would step up, brushing the dandruff off his greasy shoulders before he narrowed his chicken eyes, spat on the hallowed Wembley turf and drew his hand across his throat.
He'd hit it hard but straight - the ball would hit me in the head, I'd crumple onto the penalty spot as Che Wilson comes over to hug me and I'd whisper "Tell Brushy to let the disabled kids touch the cup," as I choked my last.

A nation would weep.

sergio_lopez_arizona_wedding.jpg

My country, the Queen and the freedoms of a white Christian country we live in.

Back