• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What would you do with our loanees?

Who would you keep?

• Total voters
I heard that Ron has been in touch with Bristol City about getting Taylor Moore in permanently, so could be a possibility.

Hart is trending in the right direction, Bunn is talented but hasn’t been consistent but I’d wait until the end of the season on the pair before making a decision.

Moore would be an excellent John White replacement but not sure he’s available or affordable.

Bristol City apparently paid £1.5m for Taylor Moore three years ago. According to a Wiki Lyon had a 10m euro bid turned down by Lens in January 2016. It would seem he is not fulfilling his early potential - a bit like Stephen Hendrie.

Clean sweep needed. Get rid of all of them. If we get a decent new manager we should back him to find better.

Still can't work out why Taylor Moore isn't getting any games at the moment.

It’s all about opinions, but I don’t get the support for Hart.
Going forward he does ok , but defensively- really ?
When it was Elvis and Hart , I don’t think I’d seen a FB pairing so weak positionally and our much maligned CB’s were having to plug holes everywhere!
Just Moore for me

Hart would be dependant on what happens with Coker for me.

He wouldn't be worth trying to sign as a back up, but if Coker leaves I would like to try and sign him

Really rated Moore at the start of the season but think he has dipped in second half of it. Can totally see why he is being dropped recently. He is young and if we could get him he could be good for the future he is the only one I would consider signing.

It’s all about opinions, but I don’t get the support for Hart.
Going forward he does ok , but defensively- really ?
When it was Elvis and Hart , I don’t think I’d seen a FB pairing so weak positionally and our much maligned CB’s were having to plug holes everywhere!
Just Moore for me
Hart was decent on Saturday, started slow but really improved in the game. When he went off with a knock and Elvis came on you very quickly saw the difference in ability, I really don't rate Elvis and if our FB options in August are Demetriou/Elvis on the right and Hart/Recovering Coker on the left then that'd be great, although a young upgrade to Elvis would be worth looking for unless we think Moore's long term position is RB (I'm not convinced).

Maybe Moore isn't getting a game right now because we know for sure that Bristol City want him back at the end of the season?

and maybe it's about wanting to see who's up for a contract for next season? Hence why no Turner?
Yes, that's got to be why there was no Turner. The thing about Moore is, even if you knew 100% he wasn't staying, surely given our situation KB would want to play the best players available to him even if he knows they'll be off in May. Maybe he just doesn't rate Moore as highly as some on here.

Would be delighted to snatch the young talents of Moore and Hart. Hart has been growing very nicely into the job. Nearly picking up MOM awards for most recent games as he settles into it. Moore clearly has the talent.
No to Bunn , overrated and probably better available at cost

Bunn has had some moments but they have been few and far between. He is also regularly injured and I don't think we need another player who is prone to niggling injuries, seeing as we have about 15 of them already.

I'd try and sign Hart if as I suspect will be the case Coker leaves us. I can't see Coker wanting to stay in League Two and he may be too expensive anyway. Moore I am undecided on, he's certainly overrated by many because he enjoys playing five-yard passes out of defence which is commendable but certainly not the first thing I look for in a defender. Defensively, I haven't seen much to suggest he is better than what we already have.

With Moore and Hart both on Championship contracts for another year they wont be taking a 50%+ pay cut to sign for us.

If we are that keen then the only options might be an Anton type situation where their contract is partly payed up and we make up the difference as a new signing. Or they come back here on loan...…..

Either way after Wycombe and Walsall we might haver a better idea what level of player we will be targeting for next season.....6 points and it could be Hart and Moore, 0 points and we will be looking along the Atkinson and Deegan shelf.

With Moore and Hart both on Championship contracts for another year they wont be taking a 50%+ pay cut to sign for us.

If we are that keen then the only options might be an Anton type situation where their contract is partly payed up and we make up the difference as a new signing. Or they come back here on loan...…..

Either way after Wycombe and Walsall we might haver a better idea what level of player we will be targeting for next season.....6 points and it could be Hart and Moore, 0 points and we will be looking along the Atkinson and Deegan shelf.

And, if so …….BBBC maybe....:Worthy:

Would love to keep Moore but reckon he is out of our price range. Don't think Hart would be available anyway. Blackburn gave him a 2 year extension soon after he signed for us. Bunn no thanks.

Moore and Hart for sure Bunn dont knead, we can do better with the dough he will want.

Back