• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What would you do with our loanees?

Who would you keep?

• Total voters

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
As the season end approaches our three loanees, Hart, Moore and Bunn are currently set to return to their parent clubs. If it was you managing the side who would you keep and who would you let go and why?

Can you add a mone of the above to the poll please?
I'm assuming you wanted 'None of them' so I've added that. I had also assumed that if a poster didn't vote for anyone then it was enough to post why instead, but it's there now.

Taylor Moore is a class above, it’s criminal he hasn’t been involved in the past couple of games we should do everything in our power to sign him.

Bunn will be on a big contract and will want big money and with his injuries hes not worth the risk.

Hart I’m not sure on, I like Hendrie and think he was developing into a solid player before his injury and then we have Coker who won’t sign if we are League Two and we don’t know what he will be like post injury. It’s a tough one!

Out of the 3 the only one I’d definitely try everything to do to sign is Moore.

Even if we wanted all of them, only Bunn is realistic, and even then he’ll cost a lot, especially with his injury record. Hart and Moore will go back to Championship teams and I would hope they would be involved given their quality

Even if we wanted all of them, only Bunn is realistic, and even then he’ll cost a lot, especially with his injury record. Hart and Moore will go back to Championship teams and I would hope they would be involved given their quality
Bunn still has a year left on his contract at Bury and he hasn't exactly set the world alight here so I can't see there being much interest in him higher up the leagues. Whatever percentage of his wages we're paying at the moment would probably be enough to extend the loan deal for another year if Bond (who whoever is made long term manager) likes the look of him.

Taylor Moore is a class above, it’s criminal he hasn’t been involved in the past couple of games we should do everything in our power to sign him.

Bunn will be on a big contract and will want big money and with his injuries hes not worth the risk.

Hart I’m not sure on, I like Hendrie and think he was developing into a solid player before his injury and then we have Coker who won’t sign if we are League Two and we don’t know what he will be like post injury. It’s a tough one!

Out of the 3 the only one I’d definitely try everything to do to sign is Moore.

I have a suspicion that Bristol City might well be making that decision for us. Do we know when Moore's contract runs out? We have very slim chance if it is this summer, purely on the basis that he has not shown enough to look Championship material.

Bunn...No...You can see why Bury loaned him out.

Hart..... Yes if available but unlikely....I prefer him over Coker the attacking myth or Hendrie you never know what you might get.

IF we could get Bunny to a consistent level of fitness then I would take the chance.
IF Blackburn have decided he's not for them, then again, I would sign him permanently. As Rigsby says, his surges forward and crossing are better than our other options, injured or available.
IF Bristol cut their loses then, again, I'd sign him up.

The fun of a Zone post is that you can pretend you're the manager and make decisions accordingly. In real life I doubt any of the three will be with us next season, but if you clock my prediction league success you will realise that most of my guesses are worth **** all.

I get the impression that Hart is a bit of a Marmite player.

Moore without doubt, but probably never get the choice. Hart, yes, great crosser and if Coker leaves we’ll need someone. Bunn, let’s see what happens between now and end of season, could be Bond knows how to use him better than Powell

1st choice would be Hart, improves game by game and seems to have more desire than some of our permanent players. Better than Hendrie, debatable as to whether he is better than a fit Coker, but will we ever see the latter back to his best considering his current injury? We need a decent LB next season, he’d fit the bill IMHO.

2nd choice; Taylor Moore, but at this moment he can’t get in the starting XI for some reason. Would expect BC will retain him so unlikely we will get a sniff.

Ideally I’d like to see Moore and Hart here next season, Those 2 with Demi, and Kiernan (or Lennon) fully fit would be a decent back 4.

Bunn is becoming too much like a younger version of Kightly, inconsistent and looks overweight and unfit most of the time. No thanks.

What I’d really like from these 3 first and foremost is for them to keep us in L1 - I’d settle for that TBH

Last edited:
Bunn is too inconsistent for me, plus I've only seen him have one blinding game where he tore the right back to shreads, and that was in the checkatrade. Hart has now settled in and is showing some real quality, and getting better and better. Taylor Moore was my stand out for POTS this season. He was easily our best defender. A little dip in form, but I still think he should be one of the first names on the teamsheet, even if he has to play as a right back. Out of the three, Hart and Moore give 100% every game.

Bristol City have Taylor Moore showing as contract expiring June 2019. I would sign both him and Hart up if we can.

Bristol City have Taylor Moore showing as contract expiring June 2019. I would sign both him and Hart up if we can.

That’s wrong, he signed an extension before coming on loan to us which expires Jun 2020.

None of them. Clean sweep required
Coker and Hendrie are here and being paid, Hart is good but under contract and perhaps surplus to our needs for next seaso.
Bunn is injury prone, not great at checking back and has one good game in 4.
Moore is okay, as was Thompson, but he is not as good as Bolger as a defender, better ball player but it is a defender we need and Lennon and Kiernon look to be 1st choice options with Kyp and White as back up.
Priority has to be the midfield ball winner, play maker to replace the role Lennie did.

That’s wrong, he signed an extension before coming on loan to us which expires Jun 2020.

Fair enough, I couldn't find anything to suggest that was the case. In that case, he's a no then. We can only look to take people out of contract.

Fair enough, I couldn't find anything to suggest that was the case. In that case, he's a no then. We can only look to take people out of contract.

With Turner looking not likely to be offered a new contract maybe we could use his wage towards getting Moore.

Back