• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Serious question, What would you do, if a member of your circle of friends is lying to you?

I'll use an imaginary scenario for you all. Imagine you are good friends with a number of people, for this story, we'll call them, imaginary names, like Bambi, MrB, Scrounger, Chadded (apparantly, this bloke is mustard, a real legend), and Bambi. We could even throw a General in there as well, as well as a genius who used to call himself Einstein (I know, how big headed)

Anyway, we've all been round the block a few times, had a few birds, pulled the odd fattie in imaginary clubs such as DDV's or on imaginary holidays in make believe places like Malia (MALIA!!!!), but one of the lads, always up for a laugh, but never getting laughed at, is a bit quiet on the women front. For the purposes of this imaginary story that is in no way true, we'll call him something random, like shrimpersarmy. Always available for a session, and a cracking laugh, but he's always intent on getting smashed ahead of pulling the nearest available munter. That's great, but after a while, you start to get suspicious, and he keeps denying that he's seeing anyone.

What should the other lads do/think?

Is he gay? Is he scared to admit to the lads that he's a back door bandit, and loves nothing more than let the purple headed warrior go off roading?

Is he belting a complete and utter munter, that he's too ashamed of? This is unrealistic though, as nothing can compare to the state of some of the women who have been serviced by certain members of the group?

Is he belting a complete fittie, and scared that if he introduced her, one of the other lads, (Bambi?) would try and snake in there?

Is he belting a family member of the group and it would threaten to break the group up?

Similarly, an ex of the group. (Although rumours have persisted for years that a member of the group did indeed fire into a mates ex, and the group are still together).

What do you think?

To protect anonymity, I've not used real names of the people mentioned, as they may get embarrased. It's only fair.

Nibbly.

My money is on an X or a sister/brother of the group, if it is a brother, it will at least answer 2 of your questions!!

This MrB character sounds interesting, I'd like to hear more about him.

Oh and in true Don style, I'm voting for all the options.

im disappointed I havent been included in this story!!!

but anyhow 'Shrimpersarmy' ......Claps hands randomly and licks nearest window lol

Me and Bambi are up for getting wasted during and after the pool night tomorrow.

In true Bill Werbeniuk stylee!

Werbeniuk's last recorded professional match was in the preliminary rounds of the 1990 World Championships: a 10-1 defeat to Nigel Bond. In the post-match interview, he declared:
“I've had 24 pints of extra strong lager and eight double vodkas and I'm still not drunk.”

LEGEND!!!!

This Shrimpersarmy has made one post and sent one email today!!

Biffa also forgot to include that this shrimpersarmy has also DISABLED his wall on FB after an incident or two ...

Kev

Few days off line, and I wnat to tank Kev for bringing that to my attention. Imagine you fingered some bird you work with in TALK on a thursday, and then disable your facebook wall to prevent people writing on it. Fine, but that was 5 months ago!!!!!!!!!!

Back